Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jpjohn Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2009, 07:08 PM
    Pandigital digital photo frame
    My family gave me a Pandigital digital Photo Frame (Model PAN2701A) for Mother's Day. I loved it and was anxious to get my photos on it. I put the driver disc that came with it into my cd drive and clicked on the install and got the message "specified file not found". I tried countless times and still the same message. I have tried searching for a driver online to download but with no luck. Any ideas or help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Mouse51180 Posts: 40, Reputation: 5

May 18, 2009, 08:36 AM

Download the current version of the software here...
    http://pandigital.net/download/PAN2701A%20Disc.zip
    jpjohn Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2009, 09:45 PM
    Thanks, I tried that. I finally was able to get the photo manager software to install, but now, when I try to start it, it says "initializing" and just hangs there. I have to end the program. I have tried installing and uninstalling many times and still can't get it to work.
    Mouse51180 Posts: 40, Reputation: 5

May 19, 2009, 05:35 AM

Might need to call the manufacuter and let them tell you what to do to see if it is a busted system of not.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Date Missing on Digital Photo [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have Sony digital camera DSCP93 . When I view the photo in the camera, the date and time appears on the photo's clicked. However when these photo's are downloaded on the PC the Date & Time are Missing. Please advice.

Date not appearing on Digital Photo ! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Sony Digital camera 5.1 MP (Cybershot DSC-P93) I accidentally switched off the "Date" option in the camera set-up. As a result, I cannot view the date on the photo's already clicked. Now Even after switching On the option "Date" in camera set-up, the Date does not appear on...

How check authenticity of a digital photo [ 2 Answers ]

How can you tell if an image shot with digital camera has been modified or not ?

Digital Photo Resolution [ 2 Answers ]

How can I determine the resolution (DPI) of a photo file that already exists on my computer? I'm working on a project that requires high resolution (300DPI or better) for print work but I'm unsure of the DPI of .jpg and .tiff files that have been sent to me, or downloaded from the internet. ...

Digital photo recovery [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody ,I bought for a few time a digital camera so I took a lot of photos and put all of them on my Hard drive.and a few days ago I decide to fomat my Drive because my computer gone slowly so I backed up all my photos on a RW-CD, but after reinstalling Windows(WIN XP)I can get my photos back...

View more questions Search