Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suttersgolden Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2009, 06:41 PM
    Audition songs
    I am auditioning for a musical called "A Year With Frog and Toad" and I need an upbeat, easy to sing and learn song.Any good suggestions?(I need it in at the most 3 days. Please help!)
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 12, 2009, 07:01 PM

Where? Professional? High school? Piano to accompany you?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 12, 2009, 11:42 PM

Hi, suttersgolden!

Yes, knowing where this is happening would be helpful.

What voice part are you and what is the part that you're trying out for, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Good audition songs? [ 8 Answers ]

What would be some good audition songs? For a medium to low voice?

Audition Song [ 5 Answers ]

I am auditioning to going a musical theatre company, and so I need an audition song. What would you sugest to be a good song to use for this audition?

The audition is over - Now What? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, I am just wondering if someone can give me some insight as to what happens now after the audition? I was told I did very well and I take direction extremely well. Then they thanked me profusely for coming. They had quite a few people auditioning yesterday after me. So what now? Do they...

Good audition songs for musicals [ 1 Answers ]

I am 38 years old.. female.. What are some good pieces of music for an audition for Pippin? And New brain

Audition songs for 'Oliver!' [ 2 Answers ]

My son is auditioning for the part of 'Oliver'. He needs to have 2 songs prepared to sing. I have pasted a part of the audition details to the end of this question. I am thinking of 'Circle of Life' and 'Under the Sea'. Do you think these are good choices based on what they say they are...

View more questions Search