Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    170017 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2009, 06:31 PM
    US passport after Green card
    Hi,
    I am Indian Citizen and I have US green card, and now I want to apply for US passport. What is procedure for that? Where and how should I proceed? Please reply me as soon as possible.
    Thank you
    DCcityboy Posts: 648, Reputation: 27

May 13, 2009, 02:26 AM

You must qualify for, apply for and be granted US citizenship first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Obtaining us passport for green card holder [ 17 Answers ]

I've search and haven't found anything. I'm a non us citizen but a green card holder, how do I obtain a us passport besides becoming a us citizen. Going to travel to japan soon and I won't have enough time 2 become a us citizen. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Husband stole passport and green card. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am an Indian female based in US having a green card and have a 10 month son who is a US citizen. On our recent trip to India my husband and in laws took my son's US passport, my Indian passport and green card and are not giving it back making us forcibly stay here. My husband has returned...

Passport application Green Card holder [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend who arrived in the US as a refugee from Somalia. He now has a green card and wishes to apply for a passport. Can he apply for a US passort?

Passport last name different from green card [ 1 Answers ]

This is with regards to my previous question before which is last name in green card different from passport,although I already went to INS to verify if my son can still travel and was advice he can and just bring all the necessary documents for proof of identity of which we have(legitimation...

Passport last name different from green card [ 1 Answers ]

My son came in US using my last name in his passport and green card,last year his passport was renewed and last name was changed using my husbands last name.But my son's green card is still with my last name.Question is... We are planning to go home in philippines but I'm worried that this will...

View more questions Search