Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pamrice Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2009, 05:23 PM
    Harbor Breeze Remote Ceiling Fan
    I can not change the speed of the fan with the remote. How do I program the remote for the fan.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 12, 2009, 05:42 PM

Your remote is not changeable, it comes set for 3 setting. Do you see a small red light lite each time you press a speed button?
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

May 12, 2009, 09:00 PM

Did it ever work?

Does the fan have pullchains?

Ceiling fan remote controls - help and FAQ- Ceiling Fans N More
    pamrice Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2009, 09:01 AM
    Yes the red light does come on when we press the button. Please help I need to get this fan working.

Pam
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

May 18, 2009, 08:27 PM

Does it work the light? Did it ever work?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor breeze ceiling fan remote [ 12 Answers ]

I was messing with my remote and now everything is not working, no light , no fan. Is there a way to reset the remote. I must have thrown out the manual.

Harbor Breeze Ceiling fan w/remote, help! [ 4 Answers ]

I just puchased a Harbor Breeze ceiling fan w/ 2 lights(1 up) and remote control. I have 4 wires(black,white.red and bare) out of ceiling box. Remote has black and white on one side and black,white,blue,and orange on other which match those coming from fan. Do I need red from box to operate other...

Reprogram remote on Harbor Breeze ceiling fan [ 3 Answers ]

I bought 3 Harbor Breeze ceiling fans and hired a handyman to install them. He threw out the paper work with the boxes, so I have no instructions about reprogramming my remote. My neighbor and I have the same type fans and our remotes work on each others fan (I live in a condo building with...

Harbor breeze ceiling fan remote [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, ny neighbor and I have the same ceiling fans with the same remote code.I found the code switch in the remote but where is the receiver? My neighbor and I are constantly turning eachothers fan/light on and off.

Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan Remote & Transmitter [ 18 Answers ]

Hi- I installed my fans no issues, and then decided that I wanted a remote (especially for the light) so I got a supplemental remote by Harbor Breeze. I installed it fine and it seemed to work; however, there was quickly an issue: When the fan was set to high I could not dim the light (up...

View more questions Search