Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GNL685 Posts: 170, Reputation: 9
    -

May 12, 2009, 03:42 PM
    Paranormal experiences?
    Well at my old house I had a couple experiences that were odd. I saw my aunt walk into her room and then a couple minutes later she came home from her boyfriends house and no one was in her room. Every time I was on the computer I would see a shadow and feel like someone's behind me. I would turn around to tell my cousin to stop standing over me and there wouldn't be anyone there! It happens everywhere I go. Is it possible for a spirit to follow you around from house to house? Also I was in an abusive relationship a while back and when my ex hit me a meat cleaver fell on his foot! (he got a pretty nasty cut) it was in the middle of the table and just sort of slid and fell.Also when I'm at my new home where I live now, Every time I'm all alone in my room I can hear tapping in the hallway by the stairs next to my bedroom. And when my boyfriend comes back in the room or I get up to look it stops! This has been going on for about 10 years and seems to be a little less and less every year. When it first started it was really crazy. Whispering, stuff moving, eyes looking at me glowing iwasnt the only person that saw it either. As I began to ignore it it sort of went away but every once in a while I catch something? Wats going on?
    GNL685 Posts: 170, Reputation: 9
    -

May 12, 2009, 03:46 PM

When it first started I was really scared and if I told everything that happened I could honestly write a book. But it seemed the less scared of it I got the nicer it got and the less it started happening. Maybe losing energy I suppose? But what I don't get is sometimes it would try to scare the crap out of me and sometimes it seemed to be protecting me like when the knife fell unless it's all different ones and not the same ones? The first time it happened a rosary bead flew off my attic door and hit the wall behind me and theni found it 2 rooms away on a dresser.. things like that now its more subtle and still weird though

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird experiences [ 9 Answers ]

I have always had this weird experiences since my teen years it would always happen to me I would be a sleeping and all the sudden I would feel my body drop onto my bed and I would wake up looking around the room wondering if someone else was in the room jumping on the bed; but after awhile the ...

What experiences have others had while using moldavite [ 2 Answers ]

I had reccently purchased a piece of moldavite.I was told to purchase this meteor stone that I had never heard about from my 8 year old daughter.she was told by spirits that she sees and talks to. When I use it I have a feeling of leaving my body and traveling to spiritual realms and place of...

Unexplained experiences [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am new here and I hope you can answer my questions. We lived in a house a few years back that we almost bought but really strange things happened there. Our youngest son, who was about one and a half years old at the time, saw things in this house. You could hear someone come into the...

What Were Some f Your Best/Worst Experiences Ever? [ 53 Answers ]

Self explanatory don't you think? What are some of your experiences (recent ør not so recent) that were good, bad and ugly. Experiences with family ør friends ør pets... anything goes:)

View more questions Search