Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 10, 2010, 07:45 AM
    Well blow me if the tat merchant JML hasn't got in on the act with this product: JML Topsy Turvy Tomato Planter from JML Direct
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2010, 05:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Well blow me if the tat merchant JML hasn't got in on the act with this product: JML Topsy Turvy Tomato Planter from JML Direct

Don't do it:eek:
    KUXJ was the only one that had good results. I tossed mine! 3 strikes your out!:rolleyes:
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2010, 02:45 PM

I know I'm the only one who cares, but out of the 14 plants I have... I have a couple of tomatoes blooming and I am really proud and can't wait to eat them. We have been having cold weather:eek: So it might be a while before I can pick and eat and can. :D
    KUXJ Posts: 975, Reputation: 97

Aug 9, 2010, 03:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Dahlia View Post
    I know I'm the only one who cares, but out of the 14 plants I have...I have a couple of tomatoes blooming and I am really proud and can't wait to eat them. We have been having cold weather:eek: So it might be a while before I can pick and eat and can. :D
    Hi! JD, you gettin' any ripe ones yet?
    You would be just in time for the,

19th Annual Tomato Festival & West Coast Barbecue Championship!
    A Fun Filled Family Event! In Fairfield California 94533

August 14, 2010
    Saturday 10 am - 5:00 pm
    August 15, 2010
    Sunday 11 am - 4:00 pm
    fairfielddowntown tomatofest
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2010, 07:16 PM

I've canned marinara and cocktail sauce so far.:) and of course ate plenty! They are all coming to fruit at different times, which is just fine for me.:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Growing Tomatoes [ 11 Answers ]

Last summer, my fiancé and I tried to grow some tomatoes and peppers. We were not very successful. Our tomatoes were so tiny. And hardly any peppers bloomed. Are we watering too much? Could it be the type of soil. Last year we had them in containers, this year we are hoping to grow them in...

Tomatoes are dying [ 6 Answers ]

My tomatoes plants are turning yellow starting from the ground and moving up. The leaves are yellow and curling. What is causing this and can they be saved. I water then at all different times but never after 6 p.m. I usually shower the entire plant. Also, one plant out of six is really bad...

Something eating my tomatoes [ 1 Answers ]

Something just started eating our tomatoes. We had several about to ripen, went out to pick today and most of them had been bitten into. I looked around and something had taken a bite out of half my maters.(Grrrrrrrrrr) Its not insects. There are areas where you can see teeth marks. I'm thinking,...

Cheap Tomatoes? What does this mean to you! [ 2 Answers ]

I am not sure what my position is on this yet. But, I thought I would post it to spark a discussion and maybe help me formulate my opinion >From a California school teacher - - - "As you listen to the news about the student protests over illegal immigration, there are some things that you...

View more questions Search