Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 27, 2006, 12:50 PM
    October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
    This is just a little note to remind all of my women friends out there that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

You all need to do a breast self-exam monthly. If you do not know how, post here and I will help you.

Please do this monthly so that you can receive early treatment if a lump is found.

I am sorry that this is not a question, however, I hope to illicit questions from this post. If I can help one person, I have helped a whole generation. :D
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 30, 2006, 10:26 AM
    Tomorrow is October 1st. The beginning of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

Please ladies, remember your monthly self-exam.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Notice required on a month to month lease? [ 9 Answers ]

I signed a 1 year lease that ended on July 31, 2006 in Minnesota. The lease states that if resident stays in the apt after the lease ends, with managements approval, it becomes a month to month lease. I stayed. The notice period stated in the lease is 60 days, effective the last day of the month....

Property convert to month to month? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, I live in Wisconsin and I have been renting 2 back to back billboards of which one is subleased. The party did not renew the 5 year lease and the subleasee gave notice they were not renewing their lease. The problem is that the lease ended June 1st and they have not removed their...

Breast cancer to remove or not [ 7 Answers ]

My friend has breast cancer,they ook out a mass as big as a softball this week.They want to remove the whole breast next week.She's 43 and scared any suggestions?:(

How do I know if I got breast cancer [ 3 Answers ]

Well I'm really worried sick if I got breast cancer cause on both breast I feel something hard and I never had that before what age can you get breast cancer so worried help please

HarmonyAHead - the first-ever self awareness, nutrition, virtual exhibition [ 1 Answers ]

For your Information : HarmonyAHead is the first-ever self awareness, nutrition, ecology and environment virtual exhibition. It is scheduled to make its Worldwide debut Sep. 1st 2005, for a period of 4 months, Till the 31st of December 2005, open 24 hours a day 7 days a week. The Internet...

View more questions Search