Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janineojacobs Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2006, 10:43 AM
    Perfect career to work abroad
    I am a south african and would like to study and have a career that allows me to work abroad such as the UK, Australia and New Zealand.
    I was thinking law or business? Any recommendation from people in the know?
    Thanks
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2006, 10:58 AM
    Law would be a bad choice since you'd have to pass the bar, or whatever accreditation is required in that locale, and that could get expensive. I travelled for a while bartending but I was young and foolish then. :)
    helperchoice Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2012, 09:04 AM
    HelperChoice.com helps employers find the best domestic helper, after which processing the paperwork can be done by one of our partner agencies, in particular for those who are not familiar with the HK Immigration Department process.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Study abroad in Ireland? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone! Just wondering if anyone had used the NorthWest Student Exchange or the Youth for Understanding study abroad programs *esp. in Ireland* How did your stay go? Any complaints? PLEASE let me know because I am about to pick a program to study abroad in ireland with and I'm DESPERATE...

How can I get a scholarship abroad? [ 2 Answers ]

If your advice is, to look in the internet please give me specific urls. I know that the information is there but I don't have the time to search the web for it, got final exam soon, so I'll be studying most the time :o

The perfect... [ 19 Answers ]

Handjob. Seriously, need advice on techniques, because it is harder than it looks! Any tips to make him crazy?

It was perfect until... [ 12 Answers ]

The other night I went out with my boyfriend, his little brother and his mum. We all went to a family get together, my boyfriend drunk a lot and was fairly drunk by the end of the night. We all went back to his mums, where I looked after him, cleaned up his sick, comforted him, hugged him, bathed...

View more questions Search