Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maedeh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2006, 10:22 AM
    Agenda
    Hi, I need to write an Agenda about our meeting which is one group work about designing and 6 load devise for prothtetic limb, but honestly I don't know how should I write an agenda for this meeting and unfortunately I'm a chairman on next week Tuesday... Is there any body can help me?:(
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2006, 04:36 AM
    Don't make it more complicated than it has to be. Just outline it into a number of specific issues that you want to cover and in the proper order, then under each one put a sentence that describes the points you want to to over, like this.

I. Main Topic 1
    a. issue a
    b. issue b
    c. etc.

II. Main Topic 2
    a. issue a
    b. issue b
    c. etc.

III. Main Topic 3...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Writing an Agenda [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I would like to write an agenda for the following subject: I am a project engineer for a company and I have a lot of projects to be done for my company. I am going to have a meeting with the managers and I would like to have an agenda for what I am planning to present or suggest in the...

Athletic Board Agenda [ 1 Answers ]

I need to develop an Athletic Board Agenda format. Does anyone have an example of what another grammar school athletic board agenda would look like so I can use it for a reference. At present, we are using nothing and I need someplace to begin. Thanks.

Agenda for a meeting [ 3 Answers ]

Hello this is ajay I wanted to ask about agendas of meetings If any body knows plzzzzzz mail me Thank u

Writing minutes and agenda [ 1 Answers ]

I need to write minutes and an agenda for a meeting, don't even know where to start?

View more questions Search