Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    runnawaygal Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2009, 05:32 PM
    Going to Delhi India in 2010?
    I want to know some basics. I'm flying either from calgary or toronto depends I guess. With a stop over somewhere landing in delhi eventually.
    -i'm learning some hindi words
    -what are good cheap hotels?
    -sights to see besides taj mahal?
    -i'm planning to buy a salwar kameez or more(or get tailored)
    -train the best way to get around?

Any other basic info?

Thanks!
    1badchoice Posts: 227, Reputation: 45

May 11, 2009, 06:01 PM
    My in laws are from India. The first thing I would say is that India is a very large country. Much like here... we have different cuisine's from different parts of the country, etc. It really depends on your travel plans... where in the country you will be visiting, etc. I would spend a lot of time researching India online. A lot of people speak English. Just be aware that it is a growing country but still looked at as third world. Lots of people in extremely impoverished conditions. The trains are a major part of transportation from state to state. I know I haven't helped much but you have a bit of time to get more info. Good luck. I would love to be going!
    Moyarishi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2010, 04:10 PM
    I'll be going to india too. Probably about mid-March. It's my first time too and I'm thinking that maybe some company would reduce the culture shock a little. If you're interested in getting in touch, email me: [email protected].
    owenhector36 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2011, 09:28 AM
    What is your budget?
    There are many hotels meet your requirement, you can search http://dusthotels.com for more detailed information . This site will search all the best hotel booking sites for you, when you got the search results, you can set some filters to find your favorites.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EPA Regulations on the no longer makings of R-22 in 2010 [ 4 Answers ]

Due to epa regulations beginning jan 1 2010 equiopment with R-22 will no longe be manufactured. Equipment with R- 22 will be sold until supplies are exhausted. This regulation will create a need for retrofit applications. A condenser with R-22 must be replaced and you can no longer buy R-22...

US To Crumble under a Civil War in 2010 [ 24 Answers ]

By ANDREW OSBORN WALL STREET JOURNAL MOSCOW -- For a decade, Russian academic Igor Panarin has been predicting the U.S. will fall apart in 2010. For most of that time, he admits, few took his argument -- that an economic and moral collapse will trigger a civil war and the eventual breakup of the...

Delhi mba degree [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know about jamia milia islamia unversity

View more questions Search