Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    franneh Posts: 134, Reputation: 7

May 11, 2009, 04:16 PM
    Ok this really freaked me out.
    Okay I am so super embarrassed by this that I almost didn't want to post, but I am so freaked out by it that I am hoping someone else has experienced it too! Please don't laugh at me if its something normal, I have never had this happen before.

I am 25 and have been with my husband for almost 8 years (married almost 3 years).

I don't know if this part is relevant, but just in case: My husband and I were on the sofa last night and he was being silly and started rubbing my nipples through my shirt, and when he realized I was really enjoying it, he became serious and kept doing it, and he did that for so long that I actually had a small, but amazing, orgasm just from that! (I never knew it was possible to climax without even being touched "down there"! ) Then we were both super ready to go, so we decided to run to the bedroom...

Well we were both really ready then and so we were doing it really fast/rough and suddenly just as I was starting to climax, I felt a sudden burst of warm liquid come out of ME, like I peed all over myself, but I did NOT pee. The bed and myself were soaking wet, it was like water. My husband stopped long enough to ask if I was okay, but being caught up in the moment, we just kept on going. (And it was amazing!) Then after we finished, I investigated. It was so weird, like a huge puddle of water on the sheet! Its clear, and has NO smell whatsoever! My hubby says its normal, but I don't know; we've been having great sex for almost 8 years now, and I've never had this happen.

I'm really embarrassed and freaked out. I mean of course normally I get really wet and have white discharge during intercourse, but this has me all freaked out. (It felt really amazing though.)

I felt so silly/mortified but at the same time I felt really great because it was such an intensely good orgasm.

Did it happen because I was already so super-stimulated before we started? Should I be worried? Has this happened to anyone else? What is it?

*hides in shame and humiliation*
    bladerecon Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2009, 04:50 PM

Yes, you were really excited and you climaxed early. Its normal, don't be embarrassed, just continue to have great sex. What you did was you probably squirted, your boyfriend is lucky to have a girlfriend that can do that.
    Flesh Posts: 24, Reputation: 7

May 11, 2009, 05:20 PM

The nipples realease a hormone that makes it easier for females to orgasm... for real I do not know what it is called but tweaking them (rubbing/pinching) stimulates and releases something again I forget but you can check it out, also you had a real orgasm I guess? I know that my gfs have gotten so wet that my whole stomach, and theigh area would be soaked, and their would be a lot of it everywhere sometimes, some people say its squirting without the shot, others just call it a real orgasm... I call it awesome.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 11, 2009, 06:39 PM

So you enjoyed and had great sex with your husband, Why any reason to be embarrassed
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 11, 2009, 06:49 PM

There is no reason to feel embarrassed. You were both super excited. I would say you had a women ejaculation. You know what. You should be amazed and relieved that you had this experience. Take it for what it was, an amazing experience.
    Awesome. Your husband is right. It is normal.

Joe
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2009, 06:54 PM

This have happen to me in the past with my fiancé. Nothing to be ashamed about.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2009, 08:12 PM
    This happens to me as well. It's actually a female ejaculation. When highly aroused and during orgasm women can 'ejaculate' a clear, non smelly fluid. Some say that it comes from the G spot. Have a look on the internet, there is heaps of material on it.
    franneh Posts: 134, Reputation: 7

May 11, 2009, 08:30 PM
    Thank you all so much for your replies! That made me feel better! So much better in fact, that I decided to try a replay of last night, we did everything the same, started with the foreplay on the couch and moved into the bedroom, and used the same awesome position and guess what! It happened again! Haha! I think we're onto something here! And I can't wait to expiriment even more! I know he's happy! Lol!

*is a very happy girl*
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 11, 2009, 08:34 PM

Totally normal, not usual though, you're a lucky girl.

Here's a link I find on the internet, it may help explain things better.

Warning, there is a video clip with content not suitable for children (anyone under 18) watch at your own risk. ;)

How To Female Ejaculate - Babeland
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 12, 2009, 07:42 AM

Not many get to experience that... but like you said... you know when its pee for the odor.

Don';t be embarrassed any more than you might be if you let out a little toot when you climax.
    Clarizzy Posts: 26, Reputation: -2

May 15, 2009, 08:58 AM

You were really turned on. That's really nice.
    Meow420 Posts: 132, Reputation: 10

May 25, 2009, 03:55 AM

That happened to me too! I nearly dies of embarrassment! But then when I saw the excited look in my mans eyes, I knew we had found a new cool thing to introduce into our sex lives.. he can now make me squirt when ever he wants, its like a have no control lol.. with his penis, tongue, fingers omg I've never done so much laundry before hahahah!
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2009, 09:28 PM

This just started happening to me too! I wasn't sure what it was but know I'm positive! Awesome. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I more freaked out than I should be? [ 8 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I'm 22 and I've had three pap tests in a row that showed abnormal results. Showing AGC cells. I've had no pregnancys or misscarriages or anything. They have referred me to a speialist that I have to wait up to a few...

I am really freaked out [ 28 Answers ]

Someone has asked told me that they won't to have sex with me but I am 14 what do I say to him:confused:

I am REALLY freaked out right now. [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I am 18 years old, about a year ago I noticed these white bumps on my genitals. So I asked the doctor about it and he said it was just ingrown hair, still he tested me for things, but never got back to me. I assumed it was nothing, but lately there have been these bumps showing up on my pubic...

Why do I get freaked out during sex? [ 4 Answers ]

When me and my husband have sex I freak out if we get in poshion that's uncomfurtadle or painfull to me or if he's on top and gets to close to were I can't see nothing but skin he likes to make it were I can't move sometimes I freak out when he does that to and he likes anele sex to that makes me...

I am freaked out [ 6 Answers ]

I really need help! I can't sleep at night because as soon as a close my eyes I freak out. It is only like this at night. I have panic attacks and shack. It is drving my crazy. I am to shy to talk to someone about it. But I know that is what I need to do. But I don't know how to bring it up. And I...

View more questions Search