Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DDSeaton Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2009, 04:04 PM
    What is this 70s horror movie?
    I saw a movie when I was a kid,I believe it was still the 70's.The film had a mansion that
    You could not drive away from, its drive way led back to the house as the man was trying to leave.It had a nun that would turn into a cat,someone chokes on a bone and it turns out that the bone he choked on was from a different animal than he was eating.someone dives into a swimming pool and can't get out as if there is glass on top of the pool.What is the name of this movie or am I just mixing up memories of different films?
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2009, 04:30 PM

The Legacy.
    DDSeaton Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2009, 04:34 PM

Thank youso much!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

It's a horror movie! [ 8 Answers ]

I watched this movie when I was younger, I never got to watch the ending because I was too scared and I made my dad turn it off. Ever since then I have been wanting to see the end. The plot is about these four students who are out of school for a break. They go to this cabin out in the wood and the...

Name of the horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Name of the horror movie from the 80's in which one of the scenes is a photographer being killed by mutants in the attic of a house, and the whole scene is shown through the flash light of the camera of that photographer.

Ask for movie title - horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Good day all. I want to request one movie title... quite old horror movie. I give some synopsis about this story. One boy found movie reel at store and his mother told that movie reel is a horror movie directed by his grandfather and never been released. That night when his mother go...

Need Movie Title from fantasy/horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There, For YEARS I've been searching for this one movie. The only things I can remember about the movie are as follows. 1. This is a sort of fantasy movie that has to do with a barbarian warrior type of hero, and goblins, or trolls. 2. The main part of the movie I remember, is that...

View more questions Search