Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    matildandre Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2009, 02:18 PM
    International Career School of Canada? What do you know
    I would like to take a course in Occupational Therapy or Occupational Therapy aide
    I'm looking at ICS and wondered if it good, are the diploma offered worth anything??
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 11, 2009, 02:44 PM

In my area, no, any home school program is worth nothing.

Some College degrees (4 year degrees) are the exception, but not in this economy.
    landondaniel6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2010, 11:53 AM
    Well in Canada it is worth something but you still have to write an a test after you are all done with ICS-Canada with the government in your area you will have to plan it and pay extra to do the test so yeah it is Good in some places just not all I guess.
    bgibbons Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2011, 01:24 PM
    I wish I'd never spend $900 on this school. They send me a diploma with my name incvorrectly imprinted and refused to change it. I was expecting a diploma from the International Correspondence School, but got something back from the International Career School Canada. Which is NOT what I wanted.
    yknow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2011, 10:14 AM
    b.gibbons: If you were planning on receiving a diploma from the International Correspondence School, perhaps you should have ensured that was indeed the school you sent money to. (just sayin') Since you made that error, maybe the error with your name was also due to lack of focus on you part. (you made a typo writing incvorrectly- maybe they didn't know what you were asking!)
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2011, 10:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by yknow View Post
    b.gibbons: If you were planning on receiving a diploma from the International Correspondence School, perhaps you should have ensured that was indeed the school you sent money to. (just sayin') Since you made that error, maybe the error with your name was also due to lack of focus on you part. (you made a typo writing incvorrectly- maybe they didn't know what you were asking!)

You are blaming the victim. I would "assume" that if a person sent the money, took the courses, passed them, requesting a diploma would not be a matter of lack of focus on his/her part with the school not understanding the request.

Are you affiliated with either school?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

School grant to go back to school [ 3 Answers ]

I am a single 48 yr old lady and I don't have mean to just go back to school but I work as a nursing asst but would like to know how to go back to school is there any grants that will help me do so?

Straight out of high school career/job! [ 5 Answers ]

What would be the best job that pays the most straight out of school!?

Home school vs. Public school? [ 53 Answers ]

My husband and I have decided to home school our children because we do not feel that the public education systems are very good these days. When we were in public school the teachers spent more time trying to control and disipline the class or individual students then they spent teaching. I also...

View more questions Search