Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katrina117 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2009, 09:16 PM

Sorry, never mind. I didn't notice there was a second page of answers until after I posted that. Wow, thank you chantalp, I can't wait to see that movie again.
    MovieMissa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2010, 01:37 AM

Hey Malta if you could email me, I'm looking for the same number 3 movie I think but my mind is very fuzzy.

Please contact me I'm dying to figure it out
    AfterGlow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2010, 07:46 AM
    I've been searching frantically for movie #2 for 20 years (saw fragments of it when I was 5).
    The kids were chased by some tall, freaky looking red monster.

I remember one scene when the male kid looked into the water and saw an image of the monster.

It could be that Epic movie, although I can't find a single image to confirm it.
    ralok Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2010, 05:27 PM
    "Epic : days of the dinosaurs", yo ucan see some clips of it on this YouTube video

that's a rare one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSszK8ekcxs
    bobster8189 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2010, 10:23 PM
    Wrong!! Movie number 1 is called Sampson and sally look it up

Sep 14, 2010, 10:24 PM

Wrong!! Movie number 1 is called Samson and Sally.. look it up

Sep 14, 2010, 10:27 PM

Never mind those last 2 posts I just found the other 2 pages of answers after I posted lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated kids movie help [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: There's this one movie, it was kind of like The Rats of NIMH, but about these animals that have been gassed out of their homes with poison, they escape, except for a little badger girl, who gets sick, so her friends go on this adventure to get the cure. I remember this one part, where...

Animated movie [ 3 Answers ]

I;m looking for a cartoon movie it might be a short film. I can't remember the title or much about the plot. It has something to do with a boy who goes into a garden or a greenhouse and he makes friends with someone maybe a fairy. I saw the movie before 1995 and it could be made in any time before...

80's animated kids movie PLEASE HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so I always used to watch this movie when I stayed home sick from school. I don't remember much, but here goes... It was animated kind of like the last unicorn, but the colors were mainly fall colors... very orange. It was set among the hills... I think on a castle or there was some sort of...

Movie titles need help [ 3 Answers ]

I hope someone out there can remember these 2 movies that I saw when I was younger than 10... Late 70's, early 80's. MOVIE #1 This movie is about an American Indian kid who is forced by his parents to spend the summer at his Grandfather's ranch. He doesn't care about his indian heritage. His...

Help Me Please! - Unknown Book Titles [ 1 Answers ]

Please help! I'm looking for the title of 2 books I read as a child. One deals with a handicapped teenager who is dealing with the fact that she got her young brother killed, and plays a computer game in which she slays dragons. The other is about a group of 5 or 6 teens who are taken from...

View more questions Search