Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kogy10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2009, 08:01 PM
    Sales Supervisor
    What would you do if one agent doesn’t achieve his/her monthly targets?

:)
    Gregisteredtrademark Posts: 226, Reputation: 35

May 22, 2009, 09:31 AM

It would all depend on their contract. Are they commissioned based that is all or nothing? So 99% would equal $0, but 100% of goal would equal commission. Or are they set up sp 89% equals 89% of the payout? To give a true answer we would need more information.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

May 23, 2009, 10:53 AM

I think that a lot depends on what you as their sale manager did as their trainer. By that I mean;

Did/do you continually train them?

Do you make new and creative information available to them in your industry?

Has your company made any favorable adjustments considering the economy that would help you salespeople?

Did you check and verify their progress along the way to the sales goal? Was there any tracking..

Are the sales goals now relevant and current due to the present economy?

If you were checking their progress and found that they were not current progressively on their goals, what did you do to help them further? Did you work directly with this person, make sales calls, etc?

What is the historical data on this person meeting their past sales goals?

Was/is this person a 'borderline' producer?

Should a decision have been made on this person some time ago, so as not to waste time on them and spend the time in a more positive way with the other salespeople?

Just asking...

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jealousy with his supervisor [ 2 Answers ]

Hi again, My husband and I have been married for 2 months now but we've known each other for quiet a while.. Lately we have had some discussions and our disagreements(which marriage doesnt) but last week though he had mentioned something that really bothered me and still does till this day.. Even...

Music Supervisor [ 1 Answers ]

What kind of courses do you have to take to become a music supervisor? Does anyone know? :confused:

My supervisor has its favorites [ 6 Answers ]

My Supervisor is always raising her voice at mainly everyone, Except for 2 ladies who seem to be her favorites because they always bring her food, is this appropriate?

Attributes of a Supervisor [ 7 Answers ]

Hello Everyone! I would like you to think of a particular boss, manager, supervisor, or any other workplace personnel that were/are above you that you felt/feel are very good. What attributes/qualities does this person have that makes them good in your opinion? What qualities would enable...

View more questions Search