Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kooley Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2009, 01:39 PM
    Why has my ex girlfriend not answered me yet?
    So I sent my ex an apology letter to her myspace page and she sent me one back saying "ITS ALL GOOD:)". I sent her another message asking her what she meant by that and could we be friends again some day and did she want to talk because I saw her name on my moms caller ID before I had even sent the first message. This is all very confusing all I want is a yes or no answer from the girl. I can take rejection but I just have to know. Believe me I would not ask this if I did not feel like the girl was worth it. Thanks.
    Nestorian Posts: 978, Reputation: 152

May 10, 2009, 01:46 PM

Patience is best here. I suggest you play the waiting game by focusing on other matters, as you can not do anything to make her give you an answer.

Let her take what time she needs and you focus on you. When and if she calls, then address the matter then.

If she is "worth it" as you say, then you should be fine with the responsibility of dealing with this for yourself and letting her choice be her own. Your happiness is your own and does not require her answer. Try not to be caught up in the drama, or passion at this point for it can lead to many painful situations.

May peace and kindness be with you.

P.S. The answer to your qustion is it doesn't matter why, focus on yourself and what you are doing and live your life for your self; because, you can not make her happy, as you can not live her life for her nor your life for her. Good luck.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2009, 05:36 PM

She hasn't answered you because you can't take rejection. She doesn't want to have to deal with the emotional baggage that you are carrying right now when it comes to dealing with her.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2009, 05:49 PM

She hasn't answered you because you can't take rejection. She doesn't want to have to deal with the emotional baggage that you are carrying right now when it comes to dealing with her.
    nicolerocks711 Posts: 55, Reputation: -3

May 10, 2009, 07:26 PM

From what you said you sound Desperate to talk to her. No one likes to be hounded. Let her come to you.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2009, 07:38 PM
    Just let her be. She'll contact you when she's ready.

You may want a 'yes' or 'no', but she may not be ready or willing to give you a response.

It's hard, but you'll just need to sit with the uncertainty.

Accept this as a lesson for whatever you did that required an apology. Try and learn from it, eh?
    sftbll14 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2009, 07:50 PM
    Ok look don't send a girl messages on myspace to try and apologize for something. If you really want to talk to her, meet her face to face. It's a lot more personal if you actually talk to her in person, it's a lot harder to avoid questions when your actually looking at the person you are talking to.
    IWHO Posts: 115, Reputation: 18

May 10, 2009, 07:54 PM
    I agree with Gemini...
    nicolerocks711 Posts: 55, Reputation: -3

May 10, 2009, 07:57 PM

Wow, harsh iwho

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need program answered [ 1 Answers ]

int secret(int x) { int I, j; I = 2 * x; if (I > 10) j=x/2; else j = x/3; return j - 1; }

Just need something answered [ 7 Answers ]

If you are married and you have another child with another man. And you know who the father is of that child. Is the man your married to responsible for that child until he is 18 years old? I heard something along the lines that the man your married to is responsible for that child because she is...

Survey that needs to be answered please help [ 7 Answers ]

Hello everyone, :D I am doing a survey: I want to know how many people read the following books: "Catcher in the Rye" by J.D. Salinger "I Never Promised You a Rose Garden" by Joanne Greenberg "The Diary of Anne Frank" by Anne Frank "Tar Baby" by Toni Morrison

View more questions Search