Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sugarrrrr Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2006, 06:37 PM
    Help help help!!
    I just lost 2 teeth in the front of my face... the fangs. Its been around 4 months now and they won't grow in!
    Help!!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 26, 2006, 06:39 PM
    How old are you? Were these your baby teeth? How did you lose them?

Sep 26, 2006, 06:41 PM
    I'm a young teen and yes they were my baby teeth. The real teeth haven't grown in at all!
    Expert

Sep 26, 2006, 06:45 PM
    Well, then, it can take quite a while for your teeth to grow back in. If you can, ask your mom how old you were when you got your first set of teeth. This is a good guideline to go by to determine how long it may take your adult teeth to come in.

If you were older, like older than 6 months old when you got your first teeth, it could take a while. It could take several months even. More than 4 for sure.

Just know that the adult teeth are there. Actually, this is how you lost your baby teeth. The adult teeth started pushing the baby teeth out and then all of the sudden, they fell out.

So you will get them, it just could take a while.

Sep 26, 2006, 06:46 PM
    OK but I'm 15 and the dentist said I was supposed to lose these when I was 11
    Expert

Sep 26, 2006, 06:58 PM
    You could just be delayed. You may have to go back to the dentist and have X-rays taken to find out how far down the adult teeth have dropped.

Understand that it is impossible for us here cause we have no way of seeing your teeth, nor do we have your history. We can only guess at answers for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search