Grandpastinky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2009, 10:28 AM
    Cannot Receive Dolby on Direct TV High Def HDR
    Does anyone else have this problem? Thanks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 10, 2009, 09:23 PM

Hi, Grandpastinky!

Greetings and WELCOME to the site! I just moved your question that you had posted in Introductions to this forum topic area so that it will get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions there.

It can be a little confusing when first learning how to use this site! Your question will get noticed much more in this forum topic area.

We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little about yourself though, if you would be willing to do that.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to know the nam of this song emerg its off high school high [ 3 Answers ]

Ok this song isn't on the soundtrack I went through all of them. The song starts when there about to do the chicky run. If you know it please tell me

High Sex Drive, High Fear of Intercourse [ 13 Answers ]

I'm a 19 year old female battling sexual demons from a past relationship. I am now with a compassionate and empathetic boyfriend but I still can't jump the hurdle from my previous experiences. He knows what has happened to me and it doesn't phase him, he just wants me to take it easy and grow...

Determine factory overhead application rates-direct labor, direct lobor hrs, mach hrs [ 0 Answers ]

Need to figure factory overhead using direct labor cost method, direct labor hours method, machine hours method. Info: Direct labor cost - $432,000 Direct labor hours - 90,000 Machine hours - 120,000 Manufacturing costs: Direct materials - $180,000 Direct labor - 540,000

How come I didn't receive my direct deposit - Stimulus Check? [ 32 Answers ]

Hi, I wonder if I'm the only one, but I was in the first group of those that should have received their stimulus check first (last 2 digits of SS# is 07). In 2007 I owed Federal taxes and paid via EFT. Does that have something to do with me not receiving my stimulus payment through direct...

View more questions Search