Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jb25420 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2009, 08:58 AM
    Horror movie mid-late 80?s
    This movie is about 2 girls. Now this only scene I can remember. A girl is runnig from another girl who is freak maby I'm not sure. It has to do with a school prom night I think. The girl runs in to the locker room. She jumps in the locker and hides and other girl follows her in there. Now she starts paceing up and down the lockers until she finds her and comes to the locker where the good girl is hideing in. she does not open the locker but she has sum kind mental power kind of like carrie and all remember is the lockers sum how compact together real fast and hard killing the good girl in side the locker.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2009, 09:17 AM
    It's Hello Mary Lou: Prom Night 2.
    jb25420 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2009, 09:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Purukivel View Post
    It's Hello Mary Lou: Prom Night 2.
    Thanks a lot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 70s or 80s horror/sci-fi movie [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there :) I've been looking for a movie I saw when I was a wee lad. I only have 2 vague memories of this strange picture, but I'm hoping one of you may have seen it. The movie seems to take place on possibly the moon or Mars. It was on some kind of barren planet. I remember 2 characters, a...

Late 1980s horror movie ? [ 1 Answers ]

I watched a movie when I was young,and can't remember the name of it.It was about some kids maybe going to camp and there was some kind of hairy monster yhat was attacking them. I really need to know the name of that movie someone please help

Looking for title of late 70's horror movie [ 2 Answers ]

I only saw the trailer of this film on TV, and I only remember is one scene: There was a guy in overalls and a farmer-type hat. He got an evil look in his eyes, and when he opened his mouth it was full of razor-sharp teeth. I don't think he was a vampire -- at least not in the traditional...

Horror movie, late 80s [ 5 Answers ]

I got an email from a friend on Myspace. She's looking for a movie. I have no idea what she's talking about. Here's her email to me. If anyone can figure this out, I'd appreciate it: So, I have been trying to remember this movie from like the 80's or 90's... its like a stupid horror movie...

View more questions Search