Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    winnvc67 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2009, 07:02 PM
    Underground tank
    Is there any HomeOwner Insurance companies that will insure you with a underground oil tank? If so what are their names?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 9, 2009, 07:07 PM

Underground tank of what ?

Fuel oil for a heater

Are they afraid of the liability if the tank leaks , how old is the tank, is it in a containment storage area also.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2009, 08:27 PM

All valid questions Chuck... I'll also add these-

How old is the home?
    Have you been told specifically that your home couldn't be covered because of this tank? If so what reason was given?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet tank doesn't refill. No water in tank make it flush [ 17 Answers ]

My toilet was working properly before tonight. :p There was no slow leak sound; nothing. Now when the handle is pressed, nothing happens. I opened up the tank and found there was no water in the tank. :( I've been searching the Internet for answers, but haven't found any that address this...

Overhead Tank - Air Vent on tank delivery pipes [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I'm currently constructing my own house and presently we have started plumbing. Our plumber told me that we need to put a air-vent on the tank's delivery pipeline in order to release the air-lock. Please find the attached image. I already have a air-vent on the top of the tank and my...

1994 ford f150 won't switch to front gas tank from rear tank [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 1994 ford f150 xl 4.9 straight v6 with dual gas tanks. When I try to switch over to the front tank from the rear tank the truck stalls out and won't start. Why is this and how can I fix this problem? <PS> even if I switch over before I even try starting the engine the truck still...

Gas flow from front tank into rear tank on an F150 pickup [ 2 Answers ]

Help: I have an F150 2 whl drive pickup, manual transmission. Straight 6 cylinder. The gas flows from front tank into the rear tank. Not a huge problem, but when you fill both tanks, gas starts running out of the rear tank because the front one is still trying to fill the rear one. Gas mileage...

View more questions Search