Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tayloralexis8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2009, 04:01 PM
    Sanskirt translation for Tattoo
    I need a translation for : I am my love’s and my love is mine, who browses among the lilies.

If you could translate it or provide me with a free site that can translate it for me. I've tried the dictionary sites etc and they are confusing to use. Thanks!

Ps. If it helps it's the same tattoo that's on the back of Victoria Beckham's neck, I need a translation or a very clear picture of her tattoo
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 9, 2009, 06:02 PM

Hi, tayloralexis8!

I seem to have had some reasonably good success using the following site. Sanskrit Dictionary for Spoken Sanskrit I do wish that we had a designated expert here in translating words, names and phrases into Sanskrit. However, every once in awhile, there are a couple of people that show up who really know their stuff about translating written names, words and sentences from other languages into the written Sanskrit. Hopefully, someone like that will come along and notice your post.

You may have to try the site above in the different ways that are available and maybe also try some things that are suggested on it in order for you to be successful.

There is also another site that you could try. It would be the following one. Free Online Translations to Sanskrit, Hindi & Marathi for Tattoos, Names & Sentences

I think that the guy that runs it is the same one that comes around here, now and then, to answer very finely concerning questions like the one that you have.

It's my understanding, that there is also a way to contact people on either site to get help.

Since this is for something permanent, like a tattoo, I would strongly urge you to get more than one opinion concerning the translation.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Translation into Sanskirt [ 7 Answers ]

I am wanting to find out how to write Jennifer in Sanskirt. Also I am needing to find out how to wirte Joseph in Sanskirt. I am going to get them into a tattoo but do not know how to writ the in Sanskirt

Sanskirt Tattoo Translation [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone translate anyone of the following phrases to Sanskrit? I know its a lot to ask but if anyone can translate or give some good websites with already translated phrases or nice tattoos. Thanks. 1. For the soul there is never birth nor death. Nor, having once been, does he ever cease to...

English to Sanskirt translated for tattoo [ 2 Answers ]

I want to get my name tattooed in Sanskrit. My name is "Taylor". I would also like "love" I've been searching the internet and have found nothing!! Any help would be greatly appreciated!! :)

View more questions Search