Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lostinmovies Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2009, 12:14 PM
    80's/90's Kid Movie- something "riders"
    Hi All,

Ok I really don't remember too much about the movie:

-on TV (maybe disney channel or WB) in the 90's
    -i think its called something "riders" (I don't know)
    -2 or 3 kids a boy and a girl (siblings I think) at ages 11-15 on the run from bad guys
    -the scenes looked like a they were in a desert, very poor dirty places, I remember a market
    -i think they were running to a beachy place, or something with water
    -i think they had scooters that floated or something, which they rode on
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2009, 12:40 PM

Maybe BMX Bandits?
    lostinmovies Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2009, 03:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Purukivel View Post
    No that's not it, but thanks
    dontcareatall12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2009, 04:36 AM
    How about The Little Riders?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's early 90's movie "High Tops" ? [ 21 Answers ]

Anyone ever heard of the movie (or like a stage play/musical) called "High Tops"? It was a high school with an angel and a devil... don't remember much else. Thanks. J

80's/early 90's movie with a group of young boys and the song "The Wanderer" [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie that is about a group of young boys. I think the movie is about them and some kind of adventure type story. The only thing I remember is that the song "The Wanderer" made popular by Dion, is in the movie in a scene where one of the boys is pretending to shave in his...

English 80's movie about a boy in medievil times trying to defeat "Carto" [ 3 Answers ]

I've been dying to find the name of this movie. I saw it in the mid-80's, possibly on the BBC or PBS channel. It's about a boy in medievil times trying to defeat his enemy, "the evil Carto" (sp?). I remember there was some sort of magician that helped him along the way but the magician was only...

80's fantasy movie about "tree of youth" [ 2 Answers ]

When I was little, I remember watching a movie that was made in the 80's about a boy/girl who goes through his/her mirror to this magical land with puppet creatures. They go to this castle or something where there is a very mean queen who has a tree that produces fruit that makes her stay young...

Title of 80's "childrens?" movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have been wondering about a movie I saw in the late 80's/early 90's Which involves a boy who was sent to some sort of institution because His parents thought he had too active an imagination. I think they were about to try some experiment on him to "cure" him Of his problems - some sort...

View more questions Search