Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jhurst9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2006, 12:42 PM
    How can I link anthro to U.S. Colonial times
    I was wondering how to link Anthropology to colonial times in America as far as how the study of anthropology has helped in historical findings.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2006, 03:14 AM
    What do you mean how to link it?

By definition, Anthropology is
    1. the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
    2. the science of humans and their works.

... so historical findings are a PART of Anthropology itself.

Can you clarify what you're trying to do or answer?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for some people on the run. Big times [ 3 Answers ]

This person has 3 little onces and is pulling scam left to right and was told if she is caught she ain't going to live to tell just rumors. They need to be stop and put away for good. She runs with another female and 2 males. All I got is a cellular phone with her voice on it. She did me and...

Mini Daschound: How many times at day? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 5 month mini daschound, its apeears to be healty. I know this kind of dogs must be under 22 lb. of weight. Then I want to know ow many time at day I have to feed him and how many cups of food need. He is eating Eukanuba small breed. Thanks

How many times have you been sued? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am hopping that someone can help me with this. I am trying to find out how many times a public company has been sued (e.g. Walmart, FCUK, McDonalds) Is there any website or place I can go to check into this fact? Thanks.

Round Trip times [ 4 Answers ]

My Question is if Series of Round trip times(RTT) is given.Then how can we find out The Smoothed RTT,The Deviation in RTT,The Time out interval at each value.

View more questions Search