Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charisma01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2009, 11:12 AM
    I need to know the artist and the title of this gospel song
    Hi Everyone:

Can someone tell me who the artist and title is of this gospel song? Here are the words:
    (Please note: that all throughout this song, there is a male voice speaking the words and a chorus repeating the verses that the male is saying, the chorus repeats it in the form of singing)

This is my testimony everybody of how God favored me in spite of my enemies. And if God did this for me, he'll do the same thing for you. Don't worry about your haters, your haters can't do anything to you. Listen to these words, Love is patient, caring, love is kind, love is felt most when is genuine. Love, I've had my share of love abuse, manipulated and it's strength, misuse and I can't help but give you glory when I think about my story. And I know you've favored me because my enemies did try but they couldn't triumph over me. Yes they did try but couldn't triumph over me (I'm still here, I'm still alive, I'm still blessed, on my way to my destiny because the favor of God is on my life, let me tell you about love)... It repeats the chorus again... Can anyone tell me whose the artist and the title of this gospel of this song?

Thanks so much for your help-smile!
    God Bless
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2009, 07:43 PM

Good song.

Hezekiah Walker- God favored Me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gospel music song title and artist [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the artist and song title to a gospel song.some of the lyrics go "this world is a terrible place I feel so alone it looks like there is no god anywhere or no one to turn to so I wonder what is the purpose of going on I ask myself this question many of times I'm in this world but...

Looking for name & artist gospel r&b song. [ 1 Answers ]

Could be Al Green, but don't think so. Lyrics: The Father sent His son to die for us So He could give you His blessing So to give up your sin is not too much For Him to give you His blessing I am a witness, I am a witness

View more questions Search