Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    girlwhofeelsbad Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2009, 11:02 AM
    Can anyone interpret my dreams
    Okay so in my dream I was standing by my dad shop and there was a vampire I tried to run from him but he grabbed my arm and made me look into his eyes and he bit me and stuff. Plus almost every morning I wake up prety weak. Then a couple of days ago I woke up at my school but I live 25 miles away from there and I can't drive any explainations
    Thanks
    lavanyaa Posts: 190, Reputation: 4

May 9, 2009, 11:09 AM
    Hmmm your dream something related to evil action

Is that you are panic of evils I mean vampire or any type of it?

Actually dreams mean something for few people (I mean it forecasts what going to happen)and for some its just a useless dreams because of our restless brain or any confusion or any stress which is stored in our brain without expressing it... so it might be also one of the reason
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 11, 2009, 01:17 PM

Vampires can symbolize power and immortality. Is there anybody you feel is trying to have power or control over you or that makes you feel like they are draining your energy?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 11, 2009, 01:23 PM

Something is going on at your school.

Any buddy can analyze your dream. I for one believe that if a dream is of significance that you yourself the dreamer will be best to figure out what the dreams means to you personally.

Joe
    tiggerella Posts: 184, Reputation: 13

May 16, 2009, 05:37 AM
    When I was having a series of strange dreams, someone sent me to this site, which helped me to understand what was happening: Dream Analysis and Interpretation - Understanding Dreams

As NOhelp4u said, your subconscious may be noting that someone is trying to control or gain power over you - and you may not be noticing in your awake state. This can also explain how you got to school without any memory of it, as your subconscious may have prompted you to sleep walk to get away from whoever it is that is trying to control you.

Edgar Cayce also noted in some of his writings about dreams that sometimes when we sleep, our mind makes up stories to explain physical symptoms we're having, such as when you are waking up feeling weak. Get checked at a doctor's office for things like anemia that may make you feel weak, as your brain may conjure up a vampire to explain the weakness you might feel from something that's going on involving your blood stream. You may also want to note to the doctor that you woke up at school with no memory of how you got there, as a friend of mine drove all the way from Virginia to Arizona a couple of years ago with no memory of doing so because she had a brain tumor and now believes her subconscious was trying to get her to a friend who would get her into a hospital. The doctor may be able to find out what's happening there, as well...

Of course, only you can trigger that "aha" moment when your conscious mind suddenly reads something that triggers the subconscious to react...
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2009, 06:13 AM

girlwhofeelsbad,

My first reply would be to ask if you have been reading about vampires or watching TV about vampires. You may simply have a very active imagination, this makes for some amazing dreams. The waking up at school and not knowing how you got there, this is something that should be looked into seriously. Have you told your parents or anyone in the medical profession about this. If not I would asap.
    zhazha Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2009, 06:42 AM
    Hello girlwhofeelsbad!

There are a lot of meanings to your dream. Just get to these sites in order to know about it.

Vampire, Vampires - Dream Symbols - Dreams

Dream Interpretation Vampire

Dream symbolism and dream dictionary interpretation - The meaning of vampires in dream analysis

Hope this helps...

zhazha
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 17, 2009, 07:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by girlwhofeelsbad View Post
    okay so in my dream i was standing by my dad shop and there was a vampire i tryed to run from him but he grabbed my arm and made me look into his eyes and he bit me and stuff. plus almost every morning i wake up prety weak. then a couple of days ago i woke up at my school but i live 25 miles away from there and i can't drive any explainations
    thanks
    How old are you?

Do you only wake up weak in the mornings after you have these dreams?

You don't know how you got to school one day which is 25 miles away from your house but I must ask were you the only person at school that day? If not, could it be possible you black out or fall asleep in your class and woke up forgetting where you was?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are dreams exactly? [ 9 Answers ]

How do people feel about dreams.. I dream all the time and its usually of my ex and I, and we're back together... I don't take this dream to heart because I consider myself a pretty rational guy. But what are dreams? Are they just what we want? And I'm not posting this because I want to hear...

My dreams [ 2 Answers ]

I frequently have dreams that I am flying, not on a plane, but just my body is flying. Sometimes I am flying away from someone who is chasing me. If I fly too high, I can't fly anymore and I fall back to the ground. What does this mean?

Dreams ! [ 11 Answers ]

Do you guys believe that God can speak to you through dreams..

Guy of my dreams [ 4 Answers ]

OK so a guy lives across the street from me. And he has lived there for almost 13 years. And now he is going to be a senior and I'm going to be a sophomore. Here's the thing, we talk somethimes when we run into each other but he is just perfect for me. I have liked him since I was... 3 years old...

Bad Dreams! [ 5 Answers ]

I Have A Really Bad Problem! I Recently Went On Holiday With My Mum, Dad, Brother And My 1st Cousin ((male by the way!)) 2 Days After I Got Back, I Started Having Sexual Dreams About This Cousin! I Don't Want To Have These Dreams, They're Just Happening! What an I Do To Get Rid Of Them And...

View more questions Search