Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lindao Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2009, 06:00 AM
    Samsung monitor model 2233
    Hi,

We purchased a new Samsung monitor #2233. We had sound with external speakers on our old monitor. We set up the new monitor and successfully installed "Magic Tunes" and we do not have any sound. We have an HP Pavilion Elite m9340fPC with Vista operating system. Any ideas for help getting this set up?

Linda
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

May 11, 2009, 12:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindao View Post
    We purchased a ... Samsung #2233. ... We ...successfully installed "Magic Tunes" and we do not have any sound. Any ideas for help getting this set up?
    Based on the product information on Samsung's web site, I'd say your first step would be purchasing a monitor with built-in speakers. The 2233 does not appear to have speakers. MagicTune is software to adjust the monitor's settings - see SAMSUNG: MagicTune Introduction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Control lock in Samsung monitor [ 5 Answers ]

I use samtron color monitor.But for some days I facing a problem that the control lock window always shows in the middle of my monitor just after I started the computer and It always show control lock and unlock message.I have formatted my computer for virus removal but it not goes and always it...

Samsung SyncMaster 2253ls Monitor [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any way to adjust the monitor angle or height of the monitor?

Samsung Monitor Display [ 2 Answers ]

Samsung 56V Colour Monitor OSD Menu is always on and say locked.

How can I get my computer to read my dvd writer Samsung model sh-s202n [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone please help me I need to know how I can get my computer to regonize the dvd writer it is a Samsung write master... I have been trying to get the computer to regonize it for about 6 hrs. and I can't figure it out... is there someone out there please help me I am in need for help on this

View more questions Search