Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mazzie Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2006, 10:19 AM
    Explorer "specified module could not be found
    Whenever I try and download anything from the internet, I get a "Specified Module could not be found" error message. The computer was given to me. Should I do a XP Home repair on the system?
    Sager Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Nov 2, 2006, 12:56 PM
    What are you using: Internet Explorer or Firefox or other ?
    Suggest you run System Restore. If you do not have any previous
    Restore point, so the SP Home repair feature. Sounds like some driver
    Might be missing. System Restore will replace or fix.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where Is Ignition Module 1992 Honda Accord Ex [ 12 Answers ]

My Car Won't Start And I'm Not Getting Any Spark From The Coil, So I Replaced The Coil To No Avail. I Guess The Next Thing Is The Ignition Module.. can Anyone Please Tell Me Where It Is Located... thanks

I can't open the "help support" in explorer [ 6 Answers ]

I can't open the "help support" in explorer, internet explorer or Control panel. I am using XP PRO :confused:

What's the phone jack module supposed to look like when wired properly? [ 2 Answers ]

A couple years ago our phone jacks in the 2nd story quit working. We didn't fix them, just bought a multiple phone system. Suddenly our main phone jack in the kitchen has failed to work. The rest of the phones and phone jacks in the house are still working properly. How can I tell which wires...

LoadLibrary("initpki.dll") failed - The specific module could not be found. [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I think I may have got myself in a bit of a pickle here! and I'm a bit of a novice in terms of computing. Right I have XP and I have AOL 9.0, I recently downloaded MSN messenger 7.5, I've had no problem with msn messenger in the past but this time I couldn't sign on. I also noted that I...

View more questions Search