Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    puppy_dog501 Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2009, 05:38 PM
    Huh?(girls or doctors only)
    I am a VERY tall girl for my age I'm in grade 6 and I'm the tallest person in my school but I'm just not as developed up there as I think I should be for my height and you know over all largeness help me understand why! Also I can't seem to find a bra that fits my right so that is also why this scenario is confusing me like I'm in woman's clothing but I'm barly an A cup and I don't feel right like this
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2009, 06:09 PM

It’s all to do with body type. If you are eating healthily and exercising regularly you have nothing to worry about and a little ‘spot’ exercising might be all you need to help with the development of your breasts. Raising your arms up in front of you and pushing your hands together and repeating “I must I must increase my bust” might help too. But all said and done, the ultimate goal should be to accept yourself as the wonderful complete being that you already are. Push your shoulders back and hold your head up high.

May 8, 2009, 06:38 PM

If anyone has any other ideas say so
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 8, 2009, 06:51 PM

Go to some of the higher dollar stores where they have people trained in fitting you to a bra.
    Nestorian Posts: 978, Reputation: 152

May 8, 2009, 06:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by puppy_dog501 View Post
    if anyone has any other ideas say so
    Ok I have some, yes I'm a guy but I have something you may like to look into.

Bell TrueFit - FamilyEducation.com

I hope that helps. May I suggest patience, as your body may have grown fast but your Breasts will develop later or slower.

"You will never be more beautiful than you are right now."- Achillies I hope you understand what that means, as it is a phrase to bring comfort and peace of mind.

Peace be with you.

May 8, 2009, 07:22 PM

Um Nestorian that website is for EARLY breast development not late or w/e
    Sunflowers Posts: 218, Reputation: 23

May 8, 2009, 07:39 PM

Your body has not finished maturing. You are only in the sixth grade. You could try a padded bra with molded foam cups, they are especially good for girls who have one breast larger or more developed than the other.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2009, 07:44 PM

Playtex makes a line of bras called "Thank Goodness it Fits" that caters to small-busted women. It's especially made for women who may fall between sizes. They have sizes like "Nearly A", "Nearly B", and "Nearly C". I used to work in the lingerie department at Belk and remember them being sold there.

Here are a couple links to check out:

thank goodness it fits at BareNecessities.com

Playtex Thank Goodness It Fits Half Size Bras at One Hanes Place - One Hanes Place Lingerie, Hosiery, Casual Clothes !

But the best place to start is to go to a lingerie department and get measured.

May 8, 2009, 07:46 PM

Um I live in canada so those stores aren't avalible to me...

May 8, 2009, 07:48 PM
    But thanks for the links
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2009, 07:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by puppy_dog501 View Post
    um i live in canada so those stores aren't avalible to me.....
    Even if you don't have those specific stores in your area, you can get measured and then just order online. I just remember that a lot of women/girls liked those bras because they fit better if you're between sizes. Teens really liked them because they needed a bra even though they weren't really 'chesty' :)
    Nestorian Posts: 978, Reputation: 152

May 8, 2009, 07:54 PM

Puppy_dog501, you are right, there is not any thing useful on that particular page, however, just below the Family Education there is the search area, and below that there are different heddings. I was hoping you'd go to the one that said: "Your child 12-18".

Sorry, I should have explained. I'm not sure if you can ask questions there or if these are just experts putting info up form cases they've handled before, but it's worth a look eh?

If I find something pertaining to your situation I'll send it your way. I'll also try to get to the page you want too. ;)

Peace.

May 8, 2009, 07:56 PM

K thanks
    holly_penyo Posts: 81, Reputation: 11

May 9, 2009, 12:19 AM

Blah blah blah. I can tell you from experience. I had a similar problem when I was around that age. I may not have been tall like you but I had a small chest. I hated it. It seemed like everyone else was much more developed then me. I also had the same problem finding a bra that fit me properly. By the time I got into 8th grade a few boys used to call me the president of the itty bitty tittie committee. O man. Lol. I can look back on it and laugh now.
    Just keep in mind, while the other girls may seem more endowed now, just wait. You are still very young. Mine kept growing until I was well into high school. One thing that did help myself esteem was a padded bra. You should give one a try.

May 9, 2009, 08:56 AM

Thanks holly_penyo
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 9, 2009, 12:43 PM

Wow...
    In grade 6 I wasn't even thinking about bra's..
    If you say you don't even fit into an A cup you don't really need one yet..

You can get some great alternatives to bras such as singlets with a special 'double layer' around the breast area.

May 9, 2009, 02:01 PM

Did I say A? Oh shoot I don't fit in an A that is correct but the thing is I don't fit in one because it is to SMALL not to big but I don't fit in a B cup either it is to big
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 9, 2009, 02:11 PM

Definitely have yourself fitted in a higher end department or specialty store... la senza does as well. You don't have to buy the bra there, but you can take advantage of having it done. Many girls/women do not wear the right size and since there are so many styles available, it will at least give you a starting place. Often it is not the cup size, but the band size that people don't get right and that can make quite a difference, especially if you are between cup sizes. Different brands can be slightly different as well so it is important to try on quite a few from different makers. Once you find what fits and is comfortable, invest in a few of them.

May 9, 2009, 02:13 PM

Thanks that is a good tip!
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 10, 2009, 01:31 AM

Ahhh sorry puppydog, I misunderstood your post :)

Yep, go get fitted to find out your exact size...

Apologies again :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do guys tend to lose interest in girls more quickly if the girls are easily dated? [ 11 Answers ]

It seems like most of the guys that I have dated lost interest in me if we started dating fairly quickly and easily. It seemed to happen even more quickly once we were in a relationship and I asked if we could go out to certain events or see certain things. Then most of the guys that have asked...

Where will all the doctors come from? [ 59 Answers ]

OK, all you Obama fans. When he creates another monster with Nationalized health care, and 40 million people can suddenly go to the doctor, that aren't going to the doctor now, where are all these doctors going to instantly appear from? Kind of makes you scratch your head, huh?

Doctors misconduct [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any laws concerning what a doctor can NOT DO to a patient. The other day my doctor for my lower back had me turn around with my back to him, he lifted my calf legnth dress and fixed my rolled down underwear. I had no idea he was going to just lift my dress up. I was very embarrassed and...

Went to the doctors ! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi every one just to let you all know that I went to the doctors today and yeah I am preggy. Thank you for every one who has been helping me with my questions.

Should I go to the Doctors or Ride it out? [ 1 Answers ]

Good Morning, Here is my scenerio... I am 44, have ALWAYS had regular and normal periods, but have missed my last one completely... I would assume maybe the start of perimenopausal, except I have been having cramping every since the time I should have started and also dull pain in lower left side...

View more questions Search