Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mastermagican Posts: 66, Reputation: 2

May 8, 2009, 05:15 PM
    I called my dad stupid
    I know I was rude but I got out of control in an argument and said "stupid" now he won't talk to me and said don't call me dad but he is one of those guys who taks sorrys but I don't know how to say sorry help my dad is ignorring me I don't want himm to. And I want everything to back to normel. So how do I say sorry to him and oh you I do regreat it.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2009, 06:12 PM

It happens to us all from time to time. We just open our mouth and out pops things we wish we had never said. It’s not too late. Why not make your dad a cup of tea or coffee and take it to him as a peace offering and tell him again that you are sorry and that you didn’t mean it.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2009, 06:45 PM

Just tell him what you said here.You expressed it very well.
    You might want to add that it won't happen again.
    Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

One stupid lie. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everyone. Well I'm new here, and hope this is on the right forum. I'm 25, my boyfriend is 23. We started dating roughly 2 years back, and somehow when we met I ended up telling him I was a year younger than I actually was. It was one of those stupid things you do at the impulse of the moment,...

What's that stupid horror movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

The movie is about well... here are some bits of it. A girl and her family go on some roadtrip, on the way they see some police officers, yeah They arrive at some house because their tire flattened. They go in with a tour and then go eat. The chairs are like money or something. Then crzy...

Would I be stupid if. [ 14 Answers ]

If I text my ex saying I want us to at least be friendly with each other. I miss her so mucha and maybe doing this she will start to want to be a part of my life. I'm going insane here.

View more questions Search