Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rollie-pollie Posts: 53, Reputation: -3

May 8, 2009, 02:17 PM
    I need Hints on Getting good Grades
    I need a hint on how should I get a good grades and I have tried everything I am sure:confused::confused::confused::(:(:(
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 8, 2009, 04:06 PM

A few ideas:

*if you have a friend who does well, ask them to help you study
    *see if the school has any tutors or volunteers who will work with you before or after school
    *figure out what helps you retain information better... for some it is complete quiet while working, for others it may by having some music on in the background.
    *might help breaking a subject down into smaller chunks... for example, study 15-20 minutes each night of the week before a test on Friday instead of trying to do it for an hour just the night before.
    *take good notes... ask classmates or friends to share theirs with you (make sure you actually review them!! )
    *ask the teacher if they can give you a heads up on what the next lesson topics will be so that you can get a jump start on them at home
    *ask the teacher if there is another way something can be explained... math, for example, will often have different ways of coming to the same answer. One way may "click" better for you than another
    *maybe your parents can look into outside tutoring help... sometimes you will find teachers who will provide tutoring after school for additional income

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Maths grades [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone I received a b,b,a- overall for the semester do you think that would be a b or b+ overall?

Grades to get into University? [ 6 Answers ]

I heard that universities only accept people with excellent A levels, etc. (eg- straight A pupils) I am in my final year for GCSE's and I am worried about whether I will be able to go on to do further education in uni/college. I have like 1 or 2 A grades but the rest are B's and C's.

Need to cheat to get good grades [ 6 Answers ]

I'm fifteen and for the last year and a half I've been smoking pot. I don't want to quit but I want to do good in school and I'm not smart at all... I do my homework everynite but my test and quiz grades are so incredibly low it's a calendar grade. I started cheating this year because everything...

Bad grades [ 10 Answers ]

I am a sophomore I use to get reall bad grades in 8-9 my grades were great not in 10th grade my grades kind of sux like its all easy I just don't want to do the work anymore that and I don't take notes because its so easy ayn reason why grades slippin?

View more questions Search