Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2009, 06:04 PM

I just saw Paranormal Activity.

It was a pretty good movie. The beginning was a little boring but once you got into it, it got a bit better.

3 out of 5 stars.

BlackVY Posts: 823, Reputation: 154

Dec 20, 2009, 03:04 PM

Hmmm got to check that out when it comes out on DVD... the wife hates scary movies... won't even be in the same room with a ghost horror movie on... :(
    Zavier24 Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Dec 20, 2009, 06:17 PM

This one kep my whole family up and sleeping with candles... Paranormal Activity
    angel_over_me Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Dec 21, 2009, 06:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jordancaddy View Post
    You mean Kate Hudson?
    LOL!! Ooops!! :o Thanks for correcting me on that.;)
    angel_over_me Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Dec 21, 2009, 06:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by XOXOlove View Post
    this one is creepier

im going to have nightmares tonight
    Which movie was this one? Looks really creepy, and it's right down my alley!
    BlackVY Posts: 823, Reputation: 154

Dec 21, 2009, 06:24 PM

The Grudge (2004)
    ToasterPuppy Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2009, 05:18 PM

If you don't mind subtitles I would suggest the Korean film Cinderella. I actually think the foreign voices give it a scarier edge.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2011, 03:19 PM

Well I know that these aren't movies, but they are mini stories, and I found them to be scary;

Scary
    YouTube - The Warning

Scarier
    YouTube - The Family Circus

Scariest
    YouTube - Final Exit

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

Scariest Horror Book Ever? [ 21 Answers ]

Im not a reader, in fact I hate reading but I'm determined to read a good horror, as everyone keeps saying the films are never as scary as the books... so I need a book that completely hooks you (as I get bored easy). And I'm a huge horror/thriller fan. So I'm on the hunt for the scariest book...

Looking for good movie in theater to watch tonight? [ 11 Answers ]

I was looking for a good movie to watch tonight in Theaters. I have already seen, Fast and the Furious 4, Haunting in Connecticut, and Aliens vs. Monsters. I was thinking about the movie Fighting but I don't think my fiancé would be as interested in it. I seen something called Adventureland and...

Ask for movie title - horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Good day all. I want to request one movie title... quite old horror movie. I give some synopsis about this story. One boy found movie reel at store and his mother told that movie reel is a horror movie directed by his grandfather and never been released. That night when his mother go...

Need Movie Title from fantasy/horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There, For YEARS I've been searching for this one movie. The only things I can remember about the movie are as follows. 1. This is a sort of fantasy movie that has to do with a barbarian warrior type of hero, and goblins, or trolls. 2. The main part of the movie I remember, is that...

View more questions Search