Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2009, 07:07 AM
    Scariest Horror Movie: In the mood for one tonight
    Well I am in the mood for a scare your pants off. I can't sleep at night, what was that noise kind of movie.

Well give me your opinion; what was YOUR scariest movie?

Now don't give out the whole thing because I do want to go into a movie knowing what would happen next.

Let me know :)

Sarah
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2009, 07:15 AM

Kujo always did it for me... nothing like a rabid dog. You need company don't you? I will hold you... :cool:

28 weeks (or days) Later was also a fairly scary movie to me. Not too many movies scare me anymore.
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

May 8, 2009, 07:17 AM

Storm Warning was awesome very thrilling and gory... you will enjoy
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2009, 07:18 AM

I'm really a fan of the old school Night of the Living Dead. The black and white one.

Cujo was a good one too, kc.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2009, 07:22 AM

Hmm.. thanks guys!

Sarah
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2009, 07:23 AM

Quarantine
    Descent

Yuck.

I don't like those Ring/Grudge types, but with Quarantine... wow... the whole "this could happen" adds a freaky element... blech...
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 8, 2009, 07:24 AM

Hmmm...
    The Ruins is really good... it's b-grade, but it's a good b-grade :)
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

May 8, 2009, 07:25 AM

Your welcome
    Uber Member

May 8, 2009, 07:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HistorianChick View Post
    Quarantine
    Descent

Yuck.

I don't like those Ring/Grudge types, but with Quarantine... wow.... the whole "this could happen" adds a freaky element.... blech....
    Descent was the one with the 5 girls in the cave right?
    If so, yes it was very good! Lol
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2009, 07:27 AM

Yup, it was the cave one.

Course, my experience with Descent was kind of swayed - I went in to Colossal Cave that day... WRONG MOVIE to watch prior to going into a cave!!

But, what can I say, my ex had a sadistic sense of humor...
    Uber Member

May 8, 2009, 07:28 AM

Ooooh, I'm never going into a cave after that movie, let alone that day!! :eek:
    Fuzzball_Kara Posts: 279, Reputation: 74

May 8, 2009, 07:29 AM

I don't really get scared. But movies I find creepy are: The Ring and The Grudge. Weird looking things just kind of disturb me, not exactly scare me.

I love movies with good story lines. This one happens to be good and gross- The Saw series is amazing. I love it. There may be people who don't like it like me, but I do like be some stomach churning gore with a nice snack to go along with it. :)
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2009, 07:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kctiger View Post
    Kujo always did it for me...nothing like a rabid dog. You need company don't you? I will hold you...:cool:

28 weeks (or days) Later was also a fairly scary movie to me. Not too many movies scare me anymore.
    Cujo, got me, it was the first scary movie I had watched... and of course we had a german shephard that reminded me of Cujo, so I was scared for a long time... course I was about 9-10. :o

My next scary movie was 'It' and I watched it in the basement of my mother's house. By the time the clown made his second appearance I was backed up against a wall across the room with both hands spread out against the wall, hoping that would keep the clown from attacking from behind. I was about 14 then. :o

Other then those and 'The Shining', my list of scary movies is pretty short.

But I WILL NOT watch scary movies alone.
    Uber Member

May 8, 2009, 07:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzball_Kara View Post
    I don't really get scared. But movies I find creepy are: The Ring and The Grudge. Weird looking things just kind of disturb me, not exactly scare me.

I love movies with good story lines. This one happens to be good and gross- The Saw series is amazing. I love it. There may be people who don't like it like me, but I do like be some stomach churning gore with a nice snack to go along with it. :)
    Yeah, I have all the saw movies... they are starting to drag it out a bit though... the first couple were excellent!

I really want to see Dying Breed... it's made by the same guys who did saw.
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2009, 07:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    Ooooh, I'm never going into a cave after that movie, let alone that day!!!! :eek:
    Yeeeaaahhh... it took a lot of... "coercion"... to get me in the cave... :D
    Fuzzball_Kara Posts: 279, Reputation: 74

May 8, 2009, 07:32 AM

I haven't heard of Dying Breed. I need to get out more.. haha. Saw is beginning to get long but I know that as long as they have new traps then I'm happy.
    Uber Member

May 8, 2009, 07:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzball_Kara View Post
    I haven't heard of Dying Breed. I need to get out more.. haha. Saw is beginning to get long but I know that as long as they have new traps then I'm happy.
    I only know it because it was filmed where I live... it's about cannibals in the bush...
    I never go into the bush on my own... not even too pee when camping, I take someone with me :o
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2009, 07:35 AM

Definitely "the Grudge"... the Japanese one, not the one with Sarah Michelle Gellar.
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2009, 07:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny View Post
    Definitely "the Grudge"...the Japanese one, not the one with Sarah Michelle Gellar.
    It's scary watching Sneezy sneeze funny, it gets me every time. :p
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2009, 07:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny View Post
    Definitely "the Grudge"...the Japanese one, not the one with Sarah Michelle Gellar.
    I haven't seen the Japanese one... I imagine it is much better... I still can't see her as anything but Buffy...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

Scariest Horror Book Ever? [ 21 Answers ]

Im not a reader, in fact I hate reading but I'm determined to read a good horror, as everyone keeps saying the films are never as scary as the books... so I need a book that completely hooks you (as I get bored easy). And I'm a huge horror/thriller fan. So I'm on the hunt for the scariest book...

Looking for good movie in theater to watch tonight? [ 11 Answers ]

I was looking for a good movie to watch tonight in Theaters. I have already seen, Fast and the Furious 4, Haunting in Connecticut, and Aliens vs. Monsters. I was thinking about the movie Fighting but I don't think my fiancé would be as interested in it. I seen something called Adventureland and...

Ask for movie title - horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Good day all. I want to request one movie title... quite old horror movie. I give some synopsis about this story. One boy found movie reel at store and his mother told that movie reel is a horror movie directed by his grandfather and never been released. That night when his mother go...

Need Movie Title from fantasy/horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There, For YEARS I've been searching for this one movie. The only things I can remember about the movie are as follows. 1. This is a sort of fantasy movie that has to do with a barbarian warrior type of hero, and goblins, or trolls. 2. The main part of the movie I remember, is that...

View more questions Search