Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kdrider Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2009, 08:28 PM
    Opening Jpg file from email / converts to word
    Whenever I get an email with an attached jpg file, when I try to open the picture, it opens as word document and I cannot view photo. How do I change my settings so when I open the jpg attachement it uses an appropriate photo program?
    Whiskey14 Posts: 219, Reputation: 16

May 16, 2009, 05:24 PM

Try right clicking the attachment, choose open with, then Windows picture and fax viewer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

.jpg files opening in Word [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know what I've done to my computer, but whenever I try to open a jpg attachment it tries to open it in word and I end up getting a File Conversion window popping up and I can't seem to view the jpg. Can anyone offer any advice on how to fix this problem so I can view jpg's in the normal...

Word doucment file opening error [ 1 Answers ]

I required open the document file, I am getting the error message how can I open the file, error message , "check the file permission for the document or drive"

Email attachment opening [ 5 Answers ]

My sister has a Win 2000 Pro . It will not allow her to open any e- mail attachments . Anything she can not read she sends it to my mail to read or copy . I have not used her PC so I am in the dark . Could someone please try to give me some incite and I will go and try to help her with this problem...

Email opening unwanted. [ 3 Answers ]

When I open my email program and click on any email to highlight it, it automatically opens without having to double click it. Also if I click on it to drag it to a folder or into the deleted items folder, it opens automatically. I have run check problems and that does not help. :confused:

Opening email [ 5 Answers ]

All of a sudden, there is no text in my emails - I click them open and there is nothing there. Can someone help me? Thanks.

View more questions Search