Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nel_m24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2009, 03:43 PM
    Court Ordered DNA test
    My Father Died and his name isn't on my birth certificate and my sister wants nothing to do with me. Can I get a court order DNA test with my sister to prove he was my father and were related.
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2009, 05:03 PM

For what purpose? A DNA test can prove you are siblings, but why?
    45notdaddy Posts: 62, Reputation: 15

May 7, 2009, 11:51 PM

I think I know why - Sis got all of the inheritance and Nel got bubkus.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Court ordered DNA testing [ 11 Answers ]

Conception took place in PA, the mother was a resident of PA; the father was a resident of NJ. The adult child, now living in OR wishes to establish the father's paternity; the father is now living in FL. What court would have jurisdiction over such a case? Is an adoption legal if the father...

What do you do when the court ordered supevisor does not follow court order? [ 8 Answers ]

My children have been having supervised visits every other weekend on sat for one hour. This started in late August. The judge granted supervised visit's for the father every fri night and sat afternoon for one hour each. The father said he only wanted every other weekend to the supervisor, so...

Court ordered visitation [ 1 Answers ]

Court ordered that I would have visitation every other weekend and on wednesdays. Here's the issue. I am currently in a shelter. Meaning I don't have a place for my daughter to spend the nights with me. Because I can't she can't spend the night my soon to be ex says that I can't get her the next...

Court ordered Mediation vs Court Trial [ 4 Answers ]

Hello again, I'm going into a mediation next month concerning a past credit card debt that I am being sued for. I plan on using the SOL defense as the date of last activity falls past the statute date. Anyhow, I was wondering what the difference between a Court ordered mediation and a normal...

Court ordered compensation. [ 12 Answers ]

Well... I have a question about the way to collect court ordedred compensation.Let's allow that there is a court ordered compensation $80000 and this compensation has to be paid in 3 years according to the court decision/$2223 per month/.The debtor has about $2500 income per month but he is...

View more questions Search