Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blusia Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Sep 25, 2006, 03:24 PM
    I need help purchasing sheet music for choir
    I need to find some sheet music for my choir by regina spektor. I am having difficulties finding some. I would prefer the song 'all the rowboats'.
    Can you help?
    Thanks
    blusia:confused:
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2006, 04:28 AM
    Here's a Yahoo group that has some of her music. I didn't join the group, though, so am not sure if they have the one you are looking for:
    http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/regispek/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Organ choir church music [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know where to find calm quiet organ music, like church music, or choir hymns. The perfect example is Mozart's Ave Verum Corpus K 618. Please help if you know of any good albums or locations to find MP3, etc.

Purchasing a new computer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 5 year old computer that continues to work okay but have the opportunity to purchase a new one. Is this a good idea? I have been given a lot of software that I am not able to use on my computer as the OS is so old. My current computer is a HP Pavilion with Windows 98 SE, a 500 mh...

Purchasing the right tread mill [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking to purchase a treadmill. It would be for exercise and fun; I'm in shape and don't need to lose weight. What should I look for while shopping around? What's the difference between the motorized treadmills and the manual treadmills I've seen? Thanks.

View more questions Search