Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Villafan Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

May 7, 2009, 08:21 AM
    Do girls go 4 bad boys?
    I have come to a conclusion that most girls go for the bad boy types, that if you are really interested in a girl, best thing to do is not tell her, or if you do, and she says no, don't keep asking! I believe girls go for the confidence in guys, and bad boys have this. They no how to flirt with girls, I'm so shy its unbeleiveable, when I walk past the girl I like at schl, we both look at each other, she smiles, I smile then I just keep walking. You see, girls like it when boys are rather aggressive with them, like they call them names etc, in a playful way, they push them, but in a flirty way, it works all tha time. I was just wanderin if anybody else feels this, or am I going about it the wrong way? I'm planning on changing a little, and becoming a so called bad boy 2 attract the girl I like, what do you think?
    Megan2345 Posts: 239, Reputation: 8

May 7, 2009, 08:28 AM

I agree that a lot of girls seem to be attracted to those type of guys in middle or high school. In my experience if you want to attract a girl that's worth it, be yourself. It doesn't hurt to tell someone how you feel. Even if they reject you, at least you don't have to sit around wondering what could have been. Good luck!
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2009, 08:33 AM

The guys you describe aren't 'bay boys'. They are interacting with the girls.

A girl can't like a boy she doesn't know anything about or a boy who will only smile at her, but if she were to approach them he wouldn't speak to her.

Start small, you need to talk to girls. Even if it's just about homework, school, a teacher you love or don't like. You have to work on interacting.

May 7, 2009, 08:33 AM

Cheers 4 tha reply megan :) to be honest, maybe I shudnt change, I think I need to boost my confidence up, I'm alrite when it comes 2 girls, its just tha 1 girl, and its an awkward situation we are in. maybe just speaking to her will help me out

May 7, 2009, 08:35 AM
    That is correct justwantfair, I am rather shy, I just find it awkward to speak 2 tha girl I like because I rarely see her in schl, or when I do she is with friends. And I feel like I have lost my chance 2 do so, she is leaving schl in 2 weeks, so now I feel should I speak to her, or should I try and get over her?
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2009, 08:37 AM

Do you know where she lives, things that she likes to do? Do you have any classes together? You could slip her a note into her locker, saying you think she is pretty. Girls love stuff like that. Try and catch her alone, so that you aren't as intimidated by her company.

Do you have a plan that might work?

May 7, 2009, 08:42 AM

U see me and her are in an awkward position. She knows I like her, I told her that a while back, but she then told me she was "kind of" seeing my best friend. They have been on a few dates etc. so I laid low for a while, stopped talking to her. Then found out few month later that her and him are not 2gevva, they just stopped speaking. So I spoke to her agen, and then she started paying me a lot of attention to me, like starin and smiling. I did actually ask her out, but she said it would be wrong 2 do that to my friend, as they are still friends also. She didn't hint to me that she didn't like me, but she then said that him and her weren't even 2gevva in the first place. So now I wander if she is attracted to me, she looks at me, not always, but does. She does speak to me on msn etc, but neva flirts or anything with me, I'm rather confused, maybe she was letting me dwn softly, or doesn't want a relationship as she is leaving
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2009, 08:45 AM

It sounds like if you have expressed your feelings, you are doing the best that you can do.

If she isn't interested, you can't force her to be.

If she is interested, the ball is now in her court as she knows you like her.

Now just sit back and be yourself.

May 7, 2009, 08:46 AM

I guess so. I can't see it happening between me and her at all now, and I'm so gutted about it. But nothing really I can do. Just move on I guess
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2009, 08:51 AM

You will have a thousand heartbreaks in your life and each will teach you something new about yourself.

That is part of learning how to love.

Enjoy your experiences. If you are shy, you still have an opportunity to work on that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It's OK for boys to do it, so why not girls? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am new on here and my first question I'm posting. Well I am a 29yr old single mother of an 11yr old daughter that very much so looks like she's 15. My situation is that I caught her trying to use my "toy" yesterday. It seems to be very normal for a boy to masterbate, but not for girls....

Boys and girls sharing a bed [ 33 Answers ]

I have a friend who has 4 year old triplets, one boy and two girls. She just moved them out of cribs, but now has them sharing one bed. I don't feel like it is right. What are the legalities and moral issues involved? Let's not forget to mention she puts them to bed at 6 and gets them up at 7...

Boys are more gifted than girls? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello :) I'm writing a research paper on the topic above- Boys are more gifted than girls (or the opposite). I need a credible sources or suggestions where I can find some information :) tnx

Boys and girls sharing a room [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a law about boys and girls sharing a room it they are not related in New Hampshire if there is dose any budy know what the age is that they can not be in the same room?

View more questions Search