Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    salvin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2009, 07:24 AM
    happy day
    Topic:
    “Study on the Price Behavior of shares in the market for 15 days by taking 16 companies, 4 from each given sector”

The assignment must consist the following details:

Introduction:

* Why there is a change in the share price?
    * What is the cause for the difference in the price movement?

Data:

* To be collected on 16 different companies choosing 4 each from 4 different sectors given.

Presentation:

* Observation of the price behavior has to be done and at the end of 15 days, graphs and tabular form of prices has to be drawn.

Note: Make a note on---

* Opening price
    * Day’s High price
    * Day’s Low price
    * Closing price each day.

Conclusion:

* Write a small conclusion on what is your understanding by the observation that you have made on the different price movements for 15 day’s period.

Sectors to be taken for study: (4 companies from each sector--- Mandatory)

* Automobile and Iron and Steel
    * Banking
    * FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) like toothpaste, soaps, creams etc.
    * Constructions

** Total no of graphs to be drawn = 16 companies (on the end of 15 days).
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

May 7, 2009, 05:01 PM

Please see the guidelines for posting homework problems:
    Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Homework Help

Also keep in mind this is a long project over a period, with a lot of stuff involved. No one can know what you don't understand or need help with if you don't say what it is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She has to be happy in order to make me happy. [ 20 Answers ]

Around August 5th of last year, my girlfriend and I broke up for the first time. We spent the next two months on and off.. until we got back together in early October. Things have been great since then... until the last couple of days. I sensed that something was wrong, and today it was confirmed....

I'm not happy [ 3 Answers ]

I'm not happy. I'm not depressed, angry, or sad. I used to be a happy go lucky kind of girl. I'd smile and sing in my car. I'd even dance around my livingroom with my daughter or even alone. These days I just sit and watch her. I'm just not happy. I can't remember the last time I laughed. I get...

I'm happy, but is he? [ 7 Answers ]

I've been married for 1 year now and all together I have been with him for 5. Since we said "I Do", Some things haven't been the same. Now we are both sexually and physically attracted to each other... that's not a problem, but every time we get into an argument he threatens he wants a divorce,...

Not Happy [ 1 Answers ]

Im not happy with my other half and its driving me nuts I don't know what to do? Trust me I've tried everything I think that we bring out the worst in each other I'm just scared of making that next step in going our separate ways:(

Happy Passover, Happy Easter! [ 22 Answers ]

I just wanted to wish all my friends on the board greetings for the spring season... If you're Jewish like my family, a very Happy Pesach and Good Seder! If you're Christian, a very Happy Easter! If you have some other religious practice that I've missed, please add it here if you like,...

View more questions Search