Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chainsaw2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2009, 07:15 AM
    Snapper mower power
    My mower starts up well, but keeps dying as I mow into thick grass (but not all that thick). Seems power is also not as strong as it was last season. Air filter is clear. Any guidance appreciated.
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2009, 02:02 PM

New gas and fuel filter would be a start. When it starts to lack in power does it smoke and what color is the smoke? Also It would be nice to know what you are using as a lawn mower. Make and model No engine No# would be helpful.

At this point I leaning on a carb adjustment and lacking in fuel or time for new plug(s)

Pull plugs fuel filter ans it this NEW gas form this cutting season?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replace a Lawn Mower Belt for a Snapper Riding Mower [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I don't know the model number of this mower but it a snapper and its kind of little and cute looking very used and says briggs and straton on it 10 hp and 30" single blade. I bought it used and the pully is no longer used to start it, it now starts with the key turn and choke. I need to replace...

Snapper mower [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a used snapper riding mower. The belt snapped. Can you tell me how to replace it. I am having trouble putting the belt on the back pulley. :confused:

Snapper mower [ 1 Answers ]

Can you tell me why or what is draining the power from my battery on my Snapper riding mower? I bought a new battery for the mower. It worked just fine the first mowing. When I go back to start it, it only clicks. I can boost it with another battery and the battery for the mower builds up again.

Snapper Riding Mower Power Disc Drops [ 2 Answers ]

I have a riding Snapper mower, model 281016BE and the power disc keeps dropping down and scraping against the chain guard housing. It scores the power disk and make a squealing noise, especially in reverse gear. I removed the motor and correctly repositioned the power disc on the shaft and...

My snapper mower won't run right [ 1 Answers ]

I have a snapper riding mower the thing runs but it isn't running right I need help on how to adjust the carb on this stupid thing

View more questions Search