Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Katherine16lee Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2009, 09:16 PM
    Multiple Personalities disorder
    I'm writing a story about a girl that suffers from multiple personalities. Any info on the subject would be helpful. :)
    BIGBOPPER Posts: 351, Reputation: 28

May 6, 2009, 09:27 PM
    Google "Disassociated identity disorder" for starters.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multiple personalities killing [ 13 Answers ]

Undefinedundefinedundefined :rolleyes: if a person with multiple personalities kills himself is it considered a homicide?

Boyfriend has two personalities? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 20, my boyfriend is 23, been together 17 months. To cut story short, when it is me and him, it is perfect, really good, both extremely happy. When it involves being with other people things change. I appreciate people change around mates, I know I am more outgoing with my mates, than I am...

Cycle has Multiple Personalities [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am new here and I am hoping someone can help me. My soon to be husband and I (I am 30 and he is 35, we have no kids) have been trying to conceive for about 8 months now. I stopped taking birth control pills in January after taking them for 14 years (wasn't ready for baby and was taking...

Symbolic of all our moods or personalities [ 2 Answers ]

I had seen a picture possibly watercolor that was of a person holding probably 10 to 12 heads in their arms. My take on the picture was of all the different personalities or moods that we hold within ourselves. Can anyone give me a lead on the title or artist? Thanks

View more questions Search