Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Telepathetic23 Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

May 6, 2009, 09:11 PM
    MTV Asian Superpower movie
    Can you tell me the name of a movie that played on mtv in the early 2000s with asians who had superpowers. It took place in some kind of school. It's vague and I don't remember anything about it cause I never did get to see it.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 7, 2009, 06:22 AM

Possibly Volcano High.
    WaSanGo (2001)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flash movie with cats, asian origin I think [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find a flash movie I saw a few years back. It had a mom cat and a child cat. Mom cat gets killed defending the kid cat, and then I think the kid cat goes to like the underworld to try to get her back, or something... Anyone know what Im talking about?

Ghost hunter movie, Korean Asian Chinese or Japanese [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, thanks for taking time to help me. I have been trying to find the name of this movie since I was back in school It's a Japanese, Chinese or Korean film about a guy that hunts ghosts He is cursed and every partner he has always ends up dying, The guy is real shy and he falls in love...

Asian Theme Movie? [ 1 Answers ]

I need the name of a movie that takes place in an Asian country. A women is married to a wealthy man and is his first wife. She has to do everything her husband tells her to do, she is rich but is treated very badly, and can not leave. She meets a western/ teacher, falls in love and can not do...

View more questions Search