Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Telepathetic23 Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

May 6, 2009, 08:54 PM
    Vampire/abduction movie
    Pretty sure the movie was about a vampire... I thought it had edward norton in it but when I imdb'd it I didn't see it... I don't know how old it is...

There is a super or janitor of an apartment building and he is super shy and he builds a cage in the basement to hold a girl vampire. Somehow he gets one in there and she begs him to let her feed. When he doesn't, she lures someone else down into the basement and convinces him the super has abducted her. She feeds on him. She convinces the super to bring her a douche from work to feed on.

I can't remember the name of the movie and it's killing me.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 6, 2009, 08:59 PM

The Insatiable (2007)
    Telepathetic23 Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

May 6, 2009, 08:59 PM
    Quinn you are a god among men. THank you sir.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 7, 2009, 06:22 AM

Happy to help :)
    Tinazjoy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2011, 04:12 AM
    Nice movie shared. Have you heard about the movie abduction. I like that movie very much, That movie is really good as the taylor did the good work in the movie. I like the storyline of the movie.
    http://www.access-movies.com/abduction/17/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird Vampire movie [ 2 Answers ]

Okay all that I can really remember abou this movie is that its about vampires... They change into really weird/scary monters The only scene I remember is in a small airport and everyone is dead... and there is a girl in a bathroom and she is looking into the mirror and she hears heavy...

Old alien abduction movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My memory of this movie is very vague. Its about a boy who gets abducted then comes back apparently a few years later although he has not aged his family has and though he wnet missing a few years before.. sorry about the loose description that's all I can remember and would be grateful if...

Identify Vampire Movie [ 13 Answers ]

Ok, I've been looking for this movie for at least 4 years now. I only know of one scene. There is a boyfriend who is in a house standing near a staircase, and his former girlfriend , now vampire comes at him, and he says "Wait, wait! Before you kill me, i just want one kiss." She replies with a...

Teenage vampire movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie that has a gang of teenage vampires and a man falls in love with the female vampire. He has to kill the lead vampire to be with her. The vampires are actually afraid of the man but nobody knows his secret. The man is really a werewolf but you don't know it until the very...

Vampire Movie [ 3 Answers ]

A while back I watched a vampire movie and I only see about 10mins of the movie and all I can remember seeing is a vampire on a horse wagon and he was being moved from one place to another and they had to keep him in dirt so he would not die or something.I think it was back in the 90's.Do anyone...

View more questions Search