Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jerk151 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2009, 11:19 AM
    Bees/wasps and there importance?
    I'm not sure this is the right place for this question, but I thought I would try. If you have a better idea of where I should place it, please say so.

My question is pretty simple, in

Are wasps as important to the world as it seems Bees are? As in pollination of our plants.

Thank You
    FlyYakker Posts: 378, Reputation: 41

May 9, 2009, 06:00 PM

If no answers, try "insects" or "zoology".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get rid of ground wasps/bees? [ 14 Answers ]

I have wasps/bees (not sure what) living the ground throughout my lawn. There are a lot of holes. What is the best way to get rid of them. Thanks, Catc

Paper Wasps Help [ 2 Answers ]

Hi All I have a problem and hope someone can help. I have a paper wasp nest the size of a basket ball in my attic how do I get rid of it. Please HELP

Preventing wasps [ 2 Answers ]

Last year, I had a nest underneath my back door and both myself and my puppy were constantly being stung. This year, I sprayed and patched the space under the door before they appeared. But, before I did this, I checked for a nest and could not find one. I sprayed anyway. Since they haven't...

Preventing Wasps [ 2 Answers ]

Last summer my entire family got stung by wasps. There was about 10 different nests under the railing of our large deck. The most problemsome was the nests near the gates that connected the deck to the pool area. We tried sprays of all kinds then just resorted to avoiding the main gate, but this...

Wasps ! [ 4 Answers ]

Anyone know of a good way to get rid of wasps? I bought one of those traps (yellow) with bait inside, hung it next to the "hive" and now after 3 days not even one wasp. Looked at the directions and it says " not for paper wasps" . What's a paper wasp and how do you tell? How do you get rid of...

View more questions Search