Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nita_cristina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2009, 10:33 AM
    Name of the adventure/romance movie
    I think I saw this movie about 15 years ago or so.
    It's abut a wealthy gentleman (the action of the movie is somewhat set about 1800's) that loses is fortune and daughter at cards. The daughter is won by a nice young guy.
    She feels strange in the young guy's house and I think his mother is plotting to kidnap her r was doing some smuggling actions with some pirates. Anyway at the end the two fell in love and live hapily evere after.
    I really need to know the name of this movie.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2009, 11:15 AM

It's a British TV movie from 1987, A Hazard of Hearts with Helena Bonham Carter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of an 80s kids adventure movie [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, me and my sister used to watch this adventure movie when we were kids but can't remember the name. All we remember is this bunch of kids in america were scared of a "monster" in the lake in their town, but in the end it turns out to have been an old crane or something? Any ideas?:)

Late 80's movie or early 90's teen romance movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember that there is an unpopular girl that goes to a medium's place and the medium woman turns a toad into a man. The girl and the guy have a love story.. I remember scenes where they are running in the fields, and climbing stairs into a windmill or something and then I think the guy later...

Adventure movie from the 90's [ 1 Answers ]

There was this one film where I recall it being a young girl and guy that discovered gold in this old mountain. They took a boat to this cave and nearly drowned, however they ended up trapped and eventually traveled through the cave and found gold. Anyone know the name of this film?

What movie name? Movie type: adventure/ treasure/ pirates [ 1 Answers ]

Movie type: adventure/ treasure/ pirates Begins in the winter, a boys father is asked to return as a sailor on a ship; the boy decides to go in place of his dad. The boy is joined by two family friends, an older young man (character name might be Jense) and a young woman. The boy becomes...

An Adventure Movie! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I Am Looking For This Movie And This Is What I Remember It To Be About, There Were People On A Party Ship They Were All Celebrating The New Year And This Huge Tidal Wave Comes And Turns The Ship Completley Over Most People Die But There Are Some Survivors And Throughout The Whole Movie They Are...

View more questions Search