Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    powder321 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

May 6, 2009, 07:46 AM
    Already a pregnant belly
    I did a pregnancy tes yesterday morning and got a faint line that it was positive. So I know I'm pregnant. Going to the doctor today for blood work. The same thing happened to me with my first. Just wondering if it is normal to already look like I am getting a pregnant belly, I would only be 3 or 4 weeks. I can't do up the button on most of my pants. Just worried that I won't be able to hide it from work for too long I don't want to say anything until 2 or 3 months. If I am going this rate already I will be a blimp by 3 months. LOL! Do most women show early and tend to gain more wight with a second pregnancy? That's what I heard!
    ang8318 Posts: 299, Reputation: 27

May 6, 2009, 10:08 AM

I am currently 27weeks pregnant with my second child. By 6 weeks I could only wear my "fat" jeans, by 14-16 weeks it was no longer a secret. With my first pregnancy I did not show until I was 7 months, this time is totally different. As far as the weight gain, so far I have gained less weight with this pregnancy than my first. By this time with my first I gained about 10lbs, so far I have only gained 3, and that is after losing 17 thanks to morning sickness. I guess every pregnancy is different. CONGRATS!
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2009, 10:36 AM

Yup, your pregnant. You rarely get a false positive. Second Congrats!

With both of my pregnancies I only gain around 15 pounds. My stamach didn't start showing until at least 6 months. I didn't have no morning sickness, swelling feet face, mask of pregnancy, etc. I only had a few leg cramps.

So I know every female is different but maybe you already started showing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Achy belly under belly button, and had dirreaha (tmi I know sorry) [ 6 Answers ]

I am irregular when it comes to AF, had my period last month (april) from the 8th to the 12th.. my husband was home for leave from iraq and we tried our hardest to conceive, but I do not know if it works. I typically have my period around the 28th but sometimes comes late or a month late... very...

Fat belly [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 12Y.0 5'6 and 208 pounds though I'm obese I'm as strong and active as a "fit" person. I kind of Like the way my belly feels and I have not gained a pound in months. Keep it or take pills (normal tactics won't work)

Pregnant.not showing yet.but belly is big? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 11 weeks 4 days pregnant with my second child. I have not gained any weight yet and I am not really showing yet. But, for some reason my stomach just keeps growing! It's not a baby bump either, because it's not hard, I look like I have just gained a lot of weight. Can someone please...

Belly Fat [ 1 Answers ]

I am having a hard time getting rid of belly fat and in my upper chest. It is driving me nuts. Is there any way to loose most of this in about 6months??

Big belly but am not pregnant? What's wrong? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I will be turning 21 in a few days and I haven't had my period since August 7th. I went to the hospital for a "urine" pregnancy test and it came out negative. My belly is getting a bit bigger and bigger day in and out and I've noticed that when I breath, I tend to breath in deep (in a way...

View more questions Search