Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GARIMA VERMA Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2009, 03:57 AM
    How to reduce creatinine and urea level
    Dear Sir,

My father is a diabetic. He is 62 years old. His sugar levels are usually controlled. Recently he was admitted in the hospital (he fainted, had breathing problem as he did not take his blood pressure medicine for 7 days while travelling). Doctor told he has kidney problem.

His urea and creatinine levels are high. Creatinine level is 5.7. doctor has advised a strict low potassium diet.

He was taking medicine for BP and sugar. Now the doctor has put him on insulin.

He used to walk 2-3 km every morning. But now he is too weak to exercise. Doctor says weakness is because of the controlled diet. However, now he has prescribed a multivitamin.

I would appreciate if you could suggest ways to recover kidney completely.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 6, 2009, 04:21 AM

Your dad's kidneys were compromised by the problems with his blood pressure and unfortunately reverberates in loss of complete kidney function. Your dad has a good doctor recognizing that your dad is now a type 1 diabetic and having him on insulin. By following his doctors orders, being consistent with medication, including his insulin at the proper time of day, a controlled diet is the only way to maintain proper kidney function.

Tick
    m66806502 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2009, 09:05 AM
    By f4c25ng remove num lock from this
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 15, 2009, 10:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by m66806502 View Post
    by f4c25ng remove num lock from this
    Why, your post is confusing.
    GARIMA VERMA Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2009, 02:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by m66806502 View Post
    by f4c25ng remove num lock from this
    Sorry, but I did not get you??
    ben kay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2009, 06:51 AM
    My cretinine level has risen from 2.16 to 2.26 and the latest test jumpeg to 2.56. From my point of view this is an enomous increse and worrying. Is there any diet that canreduce that level and at what level does it become dangerous that would require dialysis?
    narenai Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2010, 05:43 AM
    I heard that there is one & only doctor in india state tamil nadu, hosur is name is ranganathan who can reduce the creatinine level within a week is mobile no is 9443549746 talk to him but other doctors are telling chances are 0.01% so don't believe but go and try it ones
    deepakmamilwad Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2010, 11:14 PM
    Boss contact follwing URL
    http://www.ashshifa.com/kasiniforvariousdiseases.htm

Oct 5, 2010, 11:20 PM
    Dr. Akbar Kausar,
    Boss contact follwing URL

KASINI HERBAL DIALYSIS

Kasini cleans the blood as in dialysis. When kidney and liver get damaged they stop their work of filtering the blood and urine and leads to the increase of urea and creatinine level in the blood and urine. The whole blood gets toxified, so the nephrologist of modern medicine clears the blood with artificial kidney, the process of which is called dialysis.
    It is an expensive affair and is not available everywhere.

Kasini removes the toxic materials like urea and creatinine from the body every day and prevents the internal organs kidney, liver or lungs from further damage without side effects. Arabian physicians called Kasini as herbal dialysis. This is useful if the urea level is below 75 mg and creatinine below 3 mg.

It opens the obstructions of the liver, attenuates its hot or cold aches, opens the obstruction of the spleen, veins and bowels and it purifies the kidney ducts.

Source: The prophetic Medicine, by-IBN QAYYUM
    AL-JAWZIYYA HARAT HUREIR LEBANON
    (1995) P-465-66.

KASINI PROTECTS DIABETIC KIDNEYS

Drink decoction of Kasini instead of tea and coffee. Kasini gives strength to the heart, liver, lungs, pancreas, kidneys and the whole body in general.

The diabetic patients who are at the risk of kidney failure, liver failure, heart failure and sex failure should use Kasini powder daily along with are suitable medication.

The Alkausar Herbal Hospitals pvt.Ltd. Vaniyambadi, Tamil nadu has produced Kasini in the form of capsule and powder, which are easily available in the medical shops.

½ teaspoon Kasini powder to be boiled in one cup of water and filter, take twice a day.

Take one Kasini capsule each twice a day.

Oct 5, 2010, 11:30 PM
    Comment on GARIMA VERMA's post
    Contact follwing URL
    Sudarshans07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2012, 06:55 AM
    By what stage or level of Creatinine. Dialysis should be started.. Is this really needed or do we have any chances of reducing the levels(eg: 6 or above) by medications

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can reduce Creatinine level in blood [ 16 Answers ]

Dear any Nephrologist member, Am Kumar 37 years, Male. Recently I noticed my Creatinine level is increasing from 1.3 to 1.52. Am HT past 8 years and under medication. How can reduce creatinine? What will be harmful to my health? Some calcium deposits find in my Kidney also. Your early answer...

How to reduce Creatinine [ 3 Answers ]

Can any body help me out to find out the ways to reduce creatinine??

Nutrition for reducing urea & creatinine in the blood [ 8 Answers ]

KIndly let me know the how to reduce urea & creatinine level in the blood i.e what are vegetables to be avoid and what are the vegetables to be eat.

My creatinine level has gone up from 1.1 to 1.3 [ 1 Answers ]

5 years ago, I had renal cell carcinoma. I have 1 Kidney now as 1 was removed due to renal cell carcinoma. Today I got my routine blood test done. Creatinine was until now 1.1 but it has become 1.3. The limit is 1.4 Further in my Hepatic Biochemical profile, my Albumin (in Total proteins) has...

View more questions Search