Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scortcho Posts: 78, Reputation: 3

May 5, 2009, 10:19 PM
    Excessive sweating
    Lately I've been sweating out the armpits of my shirts pretty badly. Do certain foods or deits effect how much I sweat. Is it stress. Or do I just need to get some stronger deodorant? It's getting to the point were I don't know what to do and it's getting annoying.
    puppylove08 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2009, 04:39 PM

Stress may be a part of it. You should try a stronger deodorant. They have the clinical protection ones on the shelf now. If that doesn't work, make a visit to your doctor. They can prescribe something like Drysol, which is a higher concentrated solution which stops sweating for much longer than regular deodorant.
    bbecky Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2009, 05:16 AM

We did a study at the place I work at to determine which antiperspirant was the strongest.

Out of all the over-the-counter products you could buy, Klima Antiperspirant was the best.

In this order:
    #1 - Klima Antiperspirant
    #2 - Certain Dri
    #3 - Maxim
    #4 - Secret Clinical Strength
    #5 - Drysol

Klima Antiperspirant lasted up to 5 days between uses. It kept the test subjects dry and odor free. It didn't even matter if you showered or washed your armpits - the Klima deodorant still worked!

It was awesome to work on this project - and I'm glad I can share the results with you. I hope it helps.

-Rebecca

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Under Arm excessive sweating [ 5 Answers ]

What deodorant is really good for someone who sweats a lot!!

Excessive sweating [ 6 Answers ]

Can u please help me solve sweating problems.. can u give me precise steps in order to stop sweating? Thank you..

Excessive underarm sweating? [ 4 Answers ]

Any affordable solution? HELPPPP!! :o

Excessive sweating [ 1 Answers ]

Hii guys.. well I have noticed within the last 2 years that I sweat ALOTT. It doesn't have an odor its not even from doing any strenuous work or exercise, I just sweat a lot under my arms and my vaginal area:o does anyone know of anything good I could do to decrease my excessive sweating? I would...

24 yrs old.excessive sweating.what's wrong? [ 3 Answers ]

My entire life I have always been HOT and the AC can never keep up with me. I don't get it. My thyroid is fine & I'm not obese. It also seems that I can never drink enough water. I don't drink pop, but I do drink about 3 gallons of water a day. My doctor has run test after test and still no...

View more questions Search