Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bswc Posts: 197, Reputation: 22

May 5, 2009, 08:04 PM
    Need advise on choosing a Career!
    Hi people, I'm 19 years old and I'm in HUNGER of a suitable career for me that I'll like! I'm basically a guy with high curiousity which looks like I have interest in a lot of topics equally, other than tpp scientific stuffs. I graduated from high school at 17, tried engineering but quited, now I'm 19 and I NEED To stop wasting time! Recently I try to get interested in CULINARY, but I'm afraid that it might be another temporary interest of mine... I like fun,I like teamwork, I equally balance between social and to myself.

HELP ! I'm really in a hurry!
    Mayank Verma Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

May 6, 2009, 11:23 AM

Look friend you have droped your engg it is not good at all! If you really want to have a good job you should pursuing your higher education! You are not crazy to get job you are crazy to get money! Because if you really want a good carrer you should be well educated! Now I also have sol for that you get money by working online there are lot of website also you can work parttime. But my friend remember that time will never come back again so try to purse higher education
    puppylove08 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2009, 03:36 PM

There's no need to rush into trying to find the career that you will love for the rest of your life. You're 19, and even since 17 your interests have changed, and will continue to change as you grow and learn. One option is going to a community college and getting a general associates degree. This shows employers that you have an education and are willing to learn. While you are in school, you just might find something that you definitely would like to do. Ask about internships. Volunteer. Anything you can do to get a feel for different fields. Good luck!
    bswc Posts: 197, Reputation: 22

May 6, 2009, 07:48 PM
    Well the fact that is I don't have the money to spend more than one degree. That's why choosing the right career will lead me to the right course taken. I can't just stay at home or go to work like this. I need to study and best on July.
    puppylove08 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2009, 08:06 PM

Call a college that you are interested in and set up an appointment with an advisor. They can sit down with you and talk about your options, financially and career-wise. This is what many advisors specialize in and they're there to help you so take advantage of it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name choosing [ 3 Answers ]

I need boys names and girls that would suit a last name Wilkie

Seeking advise on giving advise [ 1 Answers ]

If you are sharing in a living situation with someone who you've found to be kind of a slob, i.e. not doing any cleaning nor taking care of personal hygiene, and it poses a health risk to both of you, how would you go about telling that person to cleanup? How can you tell another person that they...

Choosing a camera [ 2 Answers ]

I'm really interested in photography not as a profession just as a hobby.I capture pics of nature and I really don't know which camera I should choose from so many brands and models.

Choosing career path [ 1 Answers ]

Help, I don't know what to do in my life. I'm a PhD student in math, but the program is long, and I feel I am moving slowly. Perhaps it's the name of the game, one needs patience for math... but I feel so stuck. And finding a job is even more confusing: there are many opportunities, banking,...

View more questions Search