Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladysodivine Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 07:38 PM
    Registered to the wrong person!
    I have to renew my registration for my license plate.. I recently bought a new vehicle from my cousin. I already had a license plate so I just did a transfer. I never received anything in the mail with any information on it yet. This was about 2 months ago. Now that it's time to renew my plate, I have to have the title number and plate number MATCH to have a successful renewel. The car I purchased is still registered to his plate on the driver's license web site. I'm confused. I don't know if I'm supposed to be receiving a new title card or if the garage messed up the transaction? Any insight would be appreciated! It's due the end of the this month so I better get on the ball! Thanks in advance.. sorry if I wasn't clear.. it's a really weird situation. :confused: :confused: :confused: :eek:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 5, 2009, 07:56 PM

Did you get a signed title from the cousin that you submitted with your license plate info to get a new title.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is it normally wrong to kill a person? [ 141 Answers ]

Is it simply a human convention?

Why do we always fall in love with the wrong person? [ 27 Answers ]

Hi, I have a small question. Why do we always fall in love with the wrong person? And by doing that end up being hurt all the time but have a great difficulty to let go! Thanks for your time.

Wrong Person In Insurance Claim [ 14 Answers ]

I received a letter today from an insurance company saying I was 100 percent liable for an accident 5 hours from my home. This accident was supposidly back on March12, 2008.The insurance company requests my insurance info. I am gathering that they have a witness or someone who gave them my plate...

Wrong person [ 3 Answers ]

Is there any possibility to find a person with only a photo? I don't know where this person lives. I was a member of match.com and made a contact with a man. It has come to my knowledge that the man on the picture is not the man I have been in contact with. The man I was in contact with is a man...

Summons delivered to wrong person [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I was cleaning a house while the owner's of it live abroad now. A man knocked on the door and asked me if I knew the person who's name was on the enveloppe he had (it's the house owner's name) I said yes and he gave the enveloppe even though I told him they don't live here. He just rushed off. ...

View more questions Search