Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    butterflybells Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 07:27 PM
    Negative test results taking Loritab and Xanax
    I have been taking loritab and xanax for quite a long time. My family doctor tested me three months ago and they did not show up in my system. He re-tested me the following month via blood and urine. I suppose they showed up then because he continued to prescribe them for me. Last month my family doctor did another screening on me both blood and urine and again states I do not have them in my system. How is this possible? I take two to three loritabs daily. What is the name(s) of the test(s) that would show this information? I am very concerned because my doctor told me I had to get another doctor because my medicine does not show on the "intelligent, accurate reports" and "you have been tested two times". Something does not make any sense here.
    Sunflowers Posts: 218, Reputation: 23

May 5, 2009, 07:47 PM

Are you sure you take as much as you think you do?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 5, 2009, 07:52 PM

1. you are not taking them properly
    2. the drug store where you are getting them are sub some non drug or the wrong drug
    3. his testing is wrong

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Negative test results [ 1 Answers ]

My periods are 10 days late, I have done 3 tests and all have been negative. My periods come the same time each month, my cycle is very reliable, I don't know what to do next, could I be pregnant?

False negative pregnancy test results [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out if it is possible for someone to miss two periods and when taking an over the counter pregnancy test the results were negative. My concern is the medications that are currently taking : are zoloft, risperdone, akathisia. Is it possible to be pregnant?

2 months no period and negative test results [ 1 Answers ]

Ok the last period I had was March 25,2008, I have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend since Sep of 2007. I was a little on the irregular side before I started taking birth control but once I started it everything got on the right track, even after I stopped taking the because I was...

Negative test results no period [ 1 Answers ]

I have taken three pregnancy tests all show negative but my period is now ten days late. I do have a slightly abnormal cycle but is always normal for being abnormal,it has been 22 days since ovulation and sex. I am also experiencing a slightly clear discharge fromnipple when pressured is applied....

Showing syptoms but negative test results [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am about 25 yrs old and a mother of one. I have a question for anyone out there who has experience this particual situation. Just to start I am not on any kind of birthcontrol at all. Now I am about 4 days late and I am showing signs of pregnancy i.e... morning sickness, tender breast,...

View more questions Search