Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    salamander5 Posts: 87, Reputation: 5

May 5, 2009, 04:43 PM
    Fiction short story ideas
    What are some cool ideas that you think would make great fiction short-stories? Like things that would be interesting in a plot, for example?:confused: any help or ideas would be appreciated!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 5, 2009, 04:56 PM

Write what you know.

Imaginary playmate
    Annoying person in the next cubicle at work
    Friend who is a bridezilla

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Short fiction loch ness creature save boy [ 1 Answers ]

All I can remember is it was a book of short stories and that in the only one I partially read was a story in which a boy was drowning and got saved by a creature, woke up in a cave and heard more creatures talking about what to do with him. It had fewer run on sentences than I write. I read it...

Short Story Writing Ideas [ 1 Answers ]

I need help coming up with 4 topics for short stories that I have to write for English. Im good at the writing part... but not good at the coming up with topics part. Can anyone help me?:confused:

Unknown title for old science fiction story [ 1 Answers ]

I'm having trouble finding an old book, I remember the basic plot, but I can't remember the title. I'm hoping someone has a better clue than it. In short the book is about a young girl/woman who can see and manipulate "rings" that can be used to pass through to alternate worlds. The two main...

Any ideas to write a conclusion to this short story? [ 1 Answers ]

I was given an excerpt from a short story and I need to finish the story. Feel free to give me a lot of ideas because it has to be 3-4 pages. Thank you very much! THE FIRST CHILDREN who saw the dark and slinky bulge approaching through the sea let themselves think it was an enemy ship. Then they...

View more questions Search